[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sims-Walker and Houshamanzadeh for Randy Moss

dbforbes

I just got offered a last minute trade of Mike Sims-Walker and T.J. Houshmanzadeh for Randy Moss. I'm really not sure what I should do, as I am in a TD-Heavier league, and my wide receiver depth has been woefully lacking. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

The guy also offered to throw in LeSean McCoy in addition to Mike Sims-Walker and T.J. Houshmanzadeh for Randy Moss. Even more tempting now, considering that I lost Ronnie Brown, and there's no guarantee with Cedric Benson going forward.

The guy also offered to throw in LeSean McCoy in addition to Mike Sims-Walker and T.J. Houshmanzadeh for Randy Moss. Even more tempting now, considering that I lost Ronnie Brown, and there's no guarantee with Cedric Benson going forward.

Wow, I get ABSOLUTELY no love on this site. It makes me question the value of the advice that I've given over the last couple of months. Thanks!

Wow, I figured that with 3 replies, somebody must have responded, but ya, this would be a really nice upgrade, as long as it doesn't leave you too thin at WR. Especially in a TD heavy performance league, Moss is always a huge upgrade.

Otherwise, Simms-Walker is looking to be a stud, and can find the end-zone, so I wouldn't be worried there ,but they lean on MJD almost as much as the Pats lean on Moss. Like I said, as long as it doesn't leave you too thin at WR, you do this deal all day. Hope that helped.

i always hate the 2 for 1 or 3 for 1 trades! I like moss to finish off strong against several good def's. the pats will have to prove that they are good (personally i hope they lose all of them!). that being said the MSW is coming on strong and is limited by Garrvad, and the bowling ball of MJD. TJ is ok. McCoy will get lost in the pass happy eagles.

I already like your rb's with key matchups

I am not sure if i would go thru with the trade, you have roster limits? who you gonna drop or trade?

Thanks for the advice guys! While it was a difficult decision, I decided against the trade. I agree that McCoy wouldn't have been a great upgrade over the backs that I've got. By the way, I do have roster limits, and I probably would have dropped Maroney and the Eagles defense, though I do like playing keep-away by holding the top two fantasy defenses.

Edited by dbforbes