[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bush out, good chance PT has a big day...

Mixmasterjeff

I was going to sit PT and start Betts or Barber but now I think PT may go for 120 and 2.

Thoughts?

I think you would have had to start Thomas either way. How do you sit Thomas vs a TB rush DF ranked 30th ? Have you not seen the Saints and the Thomas train go up and down all year ? Just because he has a low output 1 week doesn't mean anything at all trust me I know from riding the coaster myself. I have sat him in 1 league nearly ever big game and I am 5-5 instead of 7-3 for it...from now on I just play him and roll with the punches.

New Orleans is going to score pts so maybe he gets his maybe he doesn't but I am not starting Betts over him.

Funny thing, when is New Orleans going to start blowing out people again?

As mentioned by Reggie Bush though, the last 3 opponents NO faced came off a bye. And NO still found ways to win.

Hopefully a divisional opponent finds a way to keep the game respectable, b/c I need PT to light it up.