[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Big Trade! Should I do it?

gocubbies621

I have not looked at the week 15-16 (typical FF playoffs) match ups for any of these guys ...and you don't say if this is a PPR league, which should matter in your decision ... and you must REALLY need Forsett for some reason, since otherwise the deal is Brady for Warner / Jacobs for SJax.

Anyways - while I do think that Jacobs will start to put up better numbers than he has as the season progresses, I'm still concerned in general about the NYG inconsistent o-line play this year, and were I you, I'd be a little wary of losing Warner (who plays in the sunshine) to gain Brady (who plays in the cold, rain & snow) for the December stretch run.

All in all, I don't see that this is really a good deal for you.

What does your roster look like and what is your scoring for passing TDs?

The upgrade to Brady may make it worth it and Jacobs and Forsett aren't bad but if Jacobs or Forsett would be your #1 RB, I would probably be inclined to say no.

6ptd for TD's .5ppr for all. My other RB's are LT, Grant and Maroney

So how many RBs max can you start every week? Also, who are your key WRs? Maybe just give us your "before trade" and "after trade" proposed typical starting lineups?

We can start 2 QB's so my line up is

Warner Brady

Palmer Palmer

SJAX Jacobs

Grant Grant

LT or Burleson (flex) LT or Burleson (flex)

Driver Driver

85 85

V Davis V Davis

Jets Jets

Folk Folk

For some reason it won't put a space between players, left is old team and right is new team

Edited by gocubbies621

Thanks for posting the lineups, it helps to see the bigger picture ... in any event, I stand by my earlier post - I don't really see this trade helping you much and it may actually end up hurting you - so unless you are convinced that Jacobs is going to explode over the next ~6 games, or unless Brady / Jacobs have significantly more favorable match ups down the stretch (again, I've not checked) than Warner / SJax, I'd be reluctant to move ahead with this deal. Forsett appears to be pretty much a non-factor in this trade, unless he has a match up here or there that would cause you to consider him as a flex play over Nate / LT.

Good luck whatever you decide.

Edited by ts

Thanks for posting the lineups, it helps to see the bigger picture ... in any event, I stand by my earlier post - I don't really see this trade helping you much and it may actually end up hurting you - so unless you are convinced that Jacobs is going to explode over the next ~6 games, or unless Brady / Jacobs have significantly more favorable match ups down the stretch (again, I've not checked) than Warner / SJax, I'd be reluctant to move ahead with this deal. Forsett appears to be pretty much a non-factor in this trade, unless he has a match up here or there that would cause you to consider him as a flex play over Nate / LT.

Good luck whatever you decide.

Good analysis. I agree-don't do it. Please answer my post. Thanks