[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Stephen Cooper

Sam

I haven't been around much as of late with my new job. Most of you probably don't even remember me. I was more of a lurker than a poster but always enjoyed the tailgate. I know this is the place to go for insight or answers.

I'm always looking for ways to make a little extra money. I have no experience in the stock market, but it's always intrigued me. I've always just thought it was too hard to understand. I've been reading "The Systematic Approach to Profitable Stock and Option Trading" by Stephen Cooper. He's got a website that he pushes you to sign up for. At around $50.00/mth for an advanced membership I thought I would check here to see if anyone has heard of this guy. Is he legit or is this a scam and a waste of my time?

Thanks guys/gals.

I haven't been around much as of late with my new job. Most of you probably don't even remember me. I was more of a lurker than a poster but always enjoyed the tailgate. I know this is the place to go for insight or answers.

:wacko: You away for a good while there. Welcome Brack!

For starters, you were a MH. Plus a Harley guy in Iowa.