[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

FLEX - Time to Start Walker or Maroney?

SpinalTapp

Were this a PPR league, I'd say MSW easily, even though I have a feeling that JAX will run MJD into the ground today ... but since no PPR, the decision is tougher. In 1 league of mine, I've been forced into starting Maroney each of the last 3 weeks, and he's done ok - but he really needs to score in order to have any FF value, since he does little or nothing in terms of passing yardage. He has scored in each of the last 4 games, so if he does that again today, and chips in his "usual" 50-75 yards - he's worth starting. Against IND last week, Faulk was given 12 rushing attempts, his highest 1 game number for the year - and he got most of those carries BEFORE Maroney's fumbles - not sure if anything should be read into that, but keep it in mind.

I think MSW is the risk vs reward play this week - as you mentioned, JAX can pass at home, so MSW should be good for ~75 yards today, even if MJD does get the big workload I'm expecting ... and if any JAX WR is going to score, no reason to think it won't be MSW based on past history for the year.

All in all, my coin came up MSW, despite the no-PPR format.

Edited by ts