[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Palmer Hasselbeck or Flacco

toolman

I have Hasselbeck in currently as he is playing Minn and they have a worse rated pass def than Ind or Oak. I don't feel Flacco is a viable option this week even though the Ravens will more than likely be playing from behind against Indy and he couldn't even light up the Browns defense with the funk that he is in. I am not really warm and fuzzy about Hass either but he has a better match-up vs the pass def of Minn compared to Palmer at Oak or Flacco home against the Colts. Who would all of you start I am relly leaning towards putting Palmer back in, any help would be greatly appreciated.

I don't feel great about it, but I'm starting Hass over Palmer, becuase like you said, Oakland is much tougher against the pass than Minnesota. I'd probably start him over Flacco as well. Baltimore is probably going to keep it on the ground against a bad Indy run defense.

I don't feel great about it, but I'm starting Hass over Palmer, becuase like you said, Oakland is much tougher against the pass than Minnesota. I'd probably start him over Flacco as well. Baltimore is probably going to keep it on the ground against a bad Indy run defense.

Oak has only allowed one multi touchdown passer all season, is that because everyone just crams the ball up the gut against their crap run def or is their pass def that good? I now the have historically had a good pass def so I would imagine its a combo of both