[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Indianapolis Colts

Shorttynaz

Looks like they're gonna win again due to another poor decision by the opposing coach.

John Harbaugh called a timeout during a crucial play after a 3rd and 1 for the Colts where Reggie Wayne got the first down, but it was close. It was Baltimore's 2nd timeout. Harbaugh then challenged the play and lost, losing their 3rd timeout..

Bad decision, and now the Colts will pretty much run out the clock.

Somebody please explain to me how Reed's fumble was ANY different that the other two fumbles the Ravens had overturned on replay. Especially the first one on the Ravens first kick-off. Replay sucks. Colts got hosed on two replays, they allowed Harbaugh to challenge, then change his mind in the first half, and still won the game despite their own turnovers. REPLAY IS CRAP.

Somebody please explain to me how Reed's fumble was ANY different that the other two fumbles the Ravens had overturned on replay...
I think all the reviews were correct except the last one. I think he was starting the lateral, but still had control of it when his left knee touched. I think they got the last one wrong...but I'm not going to complain.

I think all the reviews were correct except the last one. I think he was starting the lateral, but still had control of it when his left knee touched. I think they got the last one wrong...but I'm not going to complain.

I think the ball was on the way out on the first two Ravens fumbles as well . . . but I may be biased . . .

That's 2 games in a row they almost lost. That "weak schedule" must be getting to them.. :D
Dude no way, their schedule is tough! I mean cmon, Jags and Titans twice each, Rams, Bills......oh and don't forget those impressive Broncos...

Anyway just caught the 4Q but missed last 2 mins, too bad, looks like was a great game.

Boy they sure miss Dungy :wacko::D

Dude no way, their schedule is tough! I mean cmon, Jags and Titans twice each, Rams, Bills......oh and don't forget those impressive Broncos...

Anyway just caught the 4Q but missed last 2 mins, too bad, looks like was a great game.

Boy they sure miss Dungy :wacko::D

Seems like we keep going in circles. They're playing who's on their schedule. They didn't make it. Is it the Colts fault that JAX sucks? And nevermind the Titans record, these past few weeks they've looked pretty good. The Broncos aren't all that great, and I wasn't a believer when they were 6-0.. BUT.. The Colts didn't make the schedule - they're just beating every team on it..

Not taking ANYTHING away from Dungy, but I think Dungy misses the Colts more than they miss him. They're looking pretty good under Jim Caldwell and new DC, Larry Coyer. I'd take this coaching staff over a majority of them out there!

Add to that that they're the first team in NFL history to win 4 straight games after trailing in the 4th quarter in each of those games.

Edited by Shorttynaz

I'll ask you again. Please show me a schedule you consider "tough".

After tomorrow's game, the Colts opponents record is 47-53. And the Colts are directly responsible for 10 of those losses. I really don't think you have much of an argument here.

Somebody please explain to me how Reed's fumble was ANY different that the other two fumbles the Ravens had overturned on replay. Especially the first one on the Ravens first kick-off. Replay sucks. Colts got hosed on two replays, they allowed Harbaugh to challenge, then change his mind in the first half, and still won the game despite their own turnovers. REPLAY IS CRAP.

When your knee is down, it's not a fumble. :wacko:

Did you see Charles Tillman's forced fumbles? Now those are real fumbles. Punch those balls out.

I'll ask you again. Please show me a schedule you consider "tough".

After tomorrow's game, the Colts opponents record is 47-53.

Yep that sure is impressive. :wacko:

This tells me a lot about what you "know".

Damn you're sharp, nothing gets by you