[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Down by 53.5 with Andre Johnson and Chris Johnson left

robert terni

I was hoping celek would at least outscore my opponents Kicker (gould) but gould scored 7 more pts then my TE so now im down by 53.5...do i have a chance with Andre and Chris Johnson left to play for me?

Why ask a question you know the answer to? To let us know you have both on your team?

not at all. Just not feeling confident and just wanted some insight from you guys

Insight or someone to hold your little hand and tell you it'll be alright? You have a chance. Both guys have put up the sort of numbers you need. Will they have a good night? Will one get injured? Will one defense play stouter than expected and rob you?

In my opinion, Chris Johnson does not come close to what he's done in Week 2 (Houston D has been getting its act together lately). Likewise, AJ does not have an Owen Daniels threat, so he sees less space than usual in my mind. I don't see career nights from either of these guys.

But none of this matters at all. You have these guys in your lineup. They are your only chance of scoring the points you need. So, what is there to talk about? You need to wait until the game's played and see what happens.

Good luck to you. I hope both guys light it up.

i dont see it happening

I actually think Chris Johnson will have a drop off game here ...nothing miserable but not the monster games he has been putting up recently

I can see him go for 125 and A TD ...plus 5 catches for 40 yards ( approx 27 pts )

Andre Johnson should have a very solid game ( 9 catches 110 yeards and TD ) 26 pts

Total = 53 pts

Sorry :wacko:

not at all. Just not feeling confident and just wanted some insight from you guys

What sort of insight? Are you planning on hedging your bet with some side action? What's done is done. None the less, here's my insight. If it's me, tonight, I fire open a few beers glue myself in front of the TV and become a neurotic freak trying to tally points with each run or completion. At some point, if my wife asks how it's going, I yell something like, "How the eff do you think it's going?! I'm trailing by 50 pts for godsakes! What the eff kind of question is that?! If I've told you once, I've told you 1000 times, Chris Johnson and Andre Johnson need to go chighthouse tonight and unless you have something meaningful to add, someway you can help in that manner, I would appreciate if you'd just leave me the hell alone."

Then, when she starts to cry, remind her that football ain't pretty.

What sort of insight? Are you planning on hedging your bet with some side action? What's done is done. None the less, here's my insight. If it's me, tonight, I fire open a few beers glue myself in front of the TV and become a neurotic freak trying to tally points with each run or completion. At some point, if my wife asks how it's going, I yell something like, "How the eff do you think it's going?! I'm trailing by 50 pts for godsakes! What the eff kind of question is that?! If I've told you once, I've told you 1000 times, Chris Johnson and Andre Johnson need to go chighthouse tonight and unless you have something meaningful to add, someway you can help in that manner, I would appreciate if you'd just leave me the hell alone."

Then, when she starts to cry, remind her that football ain't pretty.

:wacko: I didn't know you had it in ya!!

I predict the team that has the players that have scored the most points by the conclusion of the Monday night game will be the winner ... just a hunch.

I remember John Madden saying that exact same thing during a Monday night game...and I quote, "the best way to win a game...is to score more points then the other team". God I miss that guy!!

I remember John Madden saying that exact same thing during a Monday night game...and I quote, "the best way to win a game...is to score more points then the other team". God I miss that guy!!

"It's really hard to see when you've got a couple guys coming in your face." - John Madden