[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

High School Reunions

whomper

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

???

I never could talk much, especially in groups. Even Vegas trips commentators posted that fact. May have been voted Mr quiet but I never did look at the voting results as I did hear rumors rhat i was getting voted in other bad categories.

Haven't gone to any and don't plan to. I moved from LA to Cleveland before my senior year in HS and didn't make a lot of close friends. After graduating I lost touch with most of the friends I made and moved to Akron (about 30 miles) after finishing college.

Holy cow, I just realized my 30th will be next year, CHIPS AHOY! I'm getting old.

This is pretty much my story. Before my junior year of high school, I moved from central Michigan, where I had lived just about my entire life, to Chicagoland. I left a lot of close friends behind, people I had known since kindergarten. Lived in a small town where everybody knew everybody. Anyway, I was very, very angry at the world for most of my junior year, didn't make many friends and didn't care. Just did what I had to do to keep my grades up in school. Senior year, I did a little better, got more involved. I stayed in touch with a couple of people for awhile, but lost track of them after college. No, didn't go to my 10th, didn't care. Hate to say it, but I just don't care enough to go to the reunions. Never really connected with the school, don't feel sentimental about the place to this day. :shrug:

Edited by Wolverines Fan

its always fun to see whos a mess these days lol especially when the hottest girl in high school is now the most hideous lol

You know, with virtually no exception, all the girls I thought were hot in HS still looked really nice at our 20th. I missed my 25th this year, but a buddy went and said it was still the case.

You know, with virtually no exception, all the girls I thought were hot in HS still looked really nice at our 20th. I missed my 25th this year, but a buddy went and said it was still the case.

This surprises me. My observations have been that the girls who were hot in high school (re: had a nice body with tits) were just fatties waiting to happen. The chicks who were sort of skinny grew into their bodies and are much more attractive.

• 1 month later...