[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Happy Thanksgiving!

jaxfactor

I'll be boarding a train in about 3 hours and heading to Greensburg, PA to see my 3 brothers for TG. My big sis from IL won't be able to make it as her hubby just had hip replacement surgery. :wacko: For those Huddlers in the Pittsburgh area, I'm sorry but probably won't be able to hook up with you. I have a very tight schedule while there and just don't see it happening. Another time for sure.

Just wanted to wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving and hope everyone stays safe.

P.S.- I already preset my week 12 lieups but will probably check in on my brother's computer as i have no laptop and never ended up buying a netbook.

Is this going to be the Official Happy Thanksgiving thread? If so, Happy Thanksgiving to all! Be careful out there travelers. Take your time and be safe!

I imagine it should be, until dmarc comes in here and blames his dry turkey on Obama. :wacko:

Safe travels, jax, and enjoy your holiday!

I'm going to the bar for the Packer game. They are doing a turkey lunch with all the fixin's. Then coming home making a fire and spending time with the wife. Don't get to see my family till Xmas, but will be at the wife's familiy's party on Fri.

I love the free thurs Thanksgiving to do anything or nothing.

Happy Thanksgiving Jax.......and everyone! A train ride sounded like a blast......have fun!

Got sort of a double Turkey Day going on here......lol. 2pm at my sister-in-law's.....5pm at my sister's. Then coffee to counteract the tryptophan so we can drive home.....LOL. Should be fun!

Everyone stay safe.

And not to get too hokie or anything.....but can I say this? This year, one of the things I'm very thankful for is this community. It keeps me laughing......sometimes crying.....grounded.....and sometimes just overwhelmed with appreciation that I stumbled in here one afternoon and found you all. And you found me. :wacko:

I sincerely adore you folks. Hug the people you love this holiday....and every day.

Consider yourselves......hugged. :D

Happy Thanksgiving Jax.......and everyone! A train ride sounded like a blast......have fun!

Got sort of a double Turkey Day going on here......lol. 2pm at my sister-in-law's.....5pm at my sister's. Then coffee to counteract the tryptophan so we can drive home.....LOL. Should be fun!

Everyone stay safe.

And not to get too hokie or anything.....but can I say this? This year, one of the things I'm very thankful for is this community. It keeps me laughing......sometimes crying.....grounded.....and sometimes just overwhelmed with appreciation that I stumbled in here one afternoon and found you all. And you found me. :D

I sincerely adore you folks. Hug the people you love this holiday....and every day.

Ohhhh....so sweet and heart felt! Love you too my very sweet friend! Agree about this place...when it's good, it's great! When it's bad it's still pretty good! :D

Bless you, all Huddlers, and have a safe and happy Turkey day!

I think I repeated myself. :wacko:

Jax - if you look like you will have any free time at all on Friday or Saturday hit me here or in a PM. I would try to work out a little road trip to say hello and maybe grab a little lunch or something.

Jules - my pants just got tight and it isn't because I am fat. :D Oh and I think you slipped me a little tounge on that hug. :wacko:

(edit to add) I just realize that Jax posted this yesterday. :D I hope you log in here and see this Jax.

Edited by Skippy

Everyone stay safe.

And not to get too hokie or anything.....but can I say this? This year, one of the things I'm very thankful for is this community. It keeps me laughing......sometimes crying.....grounded.....and sometimes just overwhelmed with appreciation that I stumbled in here one afternoon and found you all. And you found me. :D

:wacko: I got hugged by Bunzy!!!!!! Back atcha sweet thang!

Jax - if you look like you will have any free time at all on Friday or Saturday hit me here or in a PM. I would try to work out a little road trip to say hello and maybe grab a little lunch or something.

Jules - my pants just got tight and it isn't because I am fat. :D Oh and I think you slipped me a little tounge on that hug. :D

(edit to add) I just realize that Jax posted this yesterday. :D I hope you log in here and see this Jax.

Just seeing this now. Not looking good as we're actually celebrating our TG on Saturday and Friday is already planned out. I wasn't sure of any plans tonight and probably could have hooked up with you if my bro let me borrow his car. Too late now though. I actually went golfing today for 9. That was a comedy. Next time I'm up here just for myself, I'll hook up with ya. That's a promise.

Happy Turkey Day once again!!!

Ooooooooo.......I get to use my new little camera! Retiring my 7 year old, 1MB HP315.

Holy crapola, Batman......I feel like I'm coming out of the Dark Ages. :D

I've bought cameras for every other family member over the last 4 years.....except myself. :wacko:

This little red Nikon Coolpix L20 will do just fine for snapshots! I just worry it's too small for me......LOL. I'm used to lugging big old 35mm SLRs. :D

Happy Turkey Day!! :D <-------none for me.....I'm driving.

I'm fixing to make a fondue for everyone to nubble on until half-time of the Cowboys game when dinner will be served. There better be some deviled eggs on the way. Got the Macy's parade on in the background right now and it was chilly enough to get a fire going in the fireplace. :wacko:

We decided to stay home this year and everyone is welcome to come visit us, not sure who will show up. I love seeing my parents, cousins and my brother and his family but staying home is the balm.

Good times. Enjoy the day everbody.