[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rock Cartwright?!

TheTruth

This is for team 2 in my sig. Should I drop Braylon Edwards and pick up Rock Cartwright. I currently have Portis and he has a favorable running schedule coming up (NO, Oak, NYG) in weeks 13 thru 15. I already have Boldin, VJAX and Marshall as my first three wide receivers. Braylon has a nice fantasy schedule but I can't trust Sanchez. Would you drop Portis or keep an eye on him?

This is a .5 PPR league

Thanks

This is what I saw recently:

Cedric Benson's Week 12 Status Uncertain (11/23 2:51 PT)

The Facts: The Bengals aren’t sure whether Benson will be available against the Browns this week because of strained hip muscles that prevented him from playing in Oakland. Rookie backup Bernard Scott made his first professional start and gained 119 yards on 21 carries. Reported by the Associated Press

Diehards Line: We'll continue to follow up on Benson in coming days. ... Meanwhile, Larry Johnson, who signed last Tuesday, got two carries for five yards. HC Marvin Lewis said that Johnson could have a bigger role against the Browns if Benson is out again. “Larry only got two snaps yesterday just because of the way the flow of the game went," Lewis explained. "But if indeed we get into a similar situation this week, I suspect we’ll feel more comfortable with him in more things. So I would expect he’ll get an opportunity to play more if Cedric is down, but Bernard did a good job. ...” We suspect getting a handle on possible workload division is going to be as difficult this week as last if Benson can't go, but we'll keep looking for more.

Yeah, I can start 3 RBs or 3 WRs with the Flex play. I've been mostly going with the 3 RBs since I have Chris Johnson, DeAngelo Benson for most of the year. Unfortunately I couldn't fit it in my signature and I forgot to stick it in there. I have that itchy feeling that Portis is going to sit out the remainder of the year. Zorn already said he is out next week and probably the week after. Could Cartwright do what Betts did last year? I think he can. He got 20 touches against a pretty good Dallas defense and Campbell loves the check down.

Edited by TheTruth