[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 12: Start 2 of these 3 RB's

FinZone

I need to start 2 of these 3 RB's for week 12 and im battling to hold on to my playoff spot.

Forsett @ St Louis (it is St Louis and I don't know if Julius is coming back, but he is projected most out of these 3 on yahoo)

Cartwright @ Philly (he should get a lot of touches here with the current RB situation, but tough opponent)

Scott v. Cleveland (good match-up but don't know if Benson is going to start or split carries, but I like the match-up)

Please give me your thoughts and I will help in return

Thanks

Edited by FinZone

This week, I think you use Forsett for sure ... at the other spot - Rock is the "guaranteed something points-wise" play, Scott is the "all or nothing" play. Wait until closer to game time (at least you don't have to decide between the 2 on Thu) and if Benson looks like a go, you use Rock. Even if Benson does play, Scott should see some action, and I suppose is capable of getting you 65 / 1 on 6 carries - but I'd rather rely on Rock getting the ball a bunch of times & maybe grinding out some decent if unspectacular FF points on the day.

Edited by ts

Really tough

I do like Forsett this week.

And I agree with TS, Cartwright is going to get his, but how much?

Watch the situation with Scott. He'd be the guy if Benson is out.

Good Luck, check out mine.