[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kris Brown cost me a win, possibly need new kicker, do have J. Feely on bench

dfine

By Kris Brown missing both those field goals, he cost me a win last night. It looks like his confidence is gone.

I have to carry 2 kickers on my roster at all times and start 1 each week. I must drop a kicker for a kicker. There is no trading in my league.

Here is the scoring for my league.

XP: 1 point.

(0-34 yards) 3 points, (35-49) 5 points, (50-59) 7 points, (60+) 10 points.

I have Kris Brown and Jay Feely on my roster.

I could start Jay Feely the rest of the way or I could pick up another kicker, and drop Brown, and go with the bast matchup each week between Feely and the person I pick up.

Feely schedule the rest of the way is (CAR, @BUF,@TBB,ATL,@INDY,CIN

Here is who is available and their remaining schedule.

Let me know what you think?

Dan Carpenter(MIA): @BUF,NE,@JAC,@TEN,HOU,PIT

Billy Cundiff(BAL): As long as he keeps the job, Pit, @GNP, DET,CHI, @PIT, @OAK

Ryan Succop(KC): actually been pretty dependable lately, and a darkhorse. Schedule seems pretty good coming up. @SD,DEN,BUF,CLE,@Cin,@DEN

So, should I stay with what I have or should I pick up one of these guys and pick the best matchup each week between Feely and one of these guys?

I does cost me each time a do a drop add.

Thanks

Who the heck can reliably predict what PKs do from week to week? Just FYI, Gostkowski's miss from 40 yards vs the NYJ last game lost me a match up (by 2.9 points) and he's been as reliable so far as just about anyone. In any event ... a PK that plays for a good (but not great) offense is always nice since you may get a few extra FG attempts from him ... and HOU / Brown fit that description ... but if you are sour on Brown, you might take a look at Carpenter, he's been doing ok recently, and has no "bad weather" games to get in his way after the "@ BUF" this week.

Edited by ts