[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS at TE?

irish

WDIS  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Which TE should I go with on Thanksgiving?

• Jason Witten (been my starter all year)
    • Jermichael Finley
    • Kevin Boss
    • Brandon Pettigrew

I have started Witten every week this season but he's been anything but spectacular. Should I continue to go with him even though he now has a foot injury which is limiting him or do I go with one of these options that are available on the WW? Standard scoring with 1 PPR.

Kevin Boss

Jermichael Finley

Brandon Pettigrew

Am I being too paranoid when it comes to Witten? He has scored more points than all of the other options and has a better avg for pts per start. He only has 1 TD on the year but has never dipped below 30 yards or 4 catches in any game.

TIA

I have the EXACT same dilemma.... Whitten has clearly been less than spectacular and there are guys like Boss, Finley and Pettigrew on the WW. I hate to just drop Whitten, but I can't afford to carry 2 TEs - nor can I afford to see 4 o4 5 points a week out of my TE (PPR league) as we head into the home stretch.

I am really leaning towards picking up Boss or Finley for the rest of the season.