[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

predictions/projections suggestion

The Waterboy

Sorry if not the correct place. I dont feel like sending an email. This will get read as well, I guess.

I like the player's pages on the huddle, it's got a nice little game log that easy to read and includes targets, unlike a lot of paid fantasy sites (sportsline).

Why not make the player names listed on the predcitions/projects page hyperlinks to those player pages so we can easily drill and look up the player's recent performances/targets?

That's all. A small suggestion. Would probably get your clicks up, as well.

Sorry if not the correct place. I dont feel like sending an email. This will get read as well, I guess.

I like the player's pages on the huddle, it's got a nice little game log that easy to read and includes targets, unlike a lot of paid fantasy sites (sportsline).

Why not make the player names listed on the predcitions/projects page hyperlinks to those player pages so we can easily drill and look up the player's recent performances/targets?

That's all. A small suggestion. Would probably get your clicks up, as well.

Actually an email would have gotten to me quicker.

Let me see what I can do.

• WJW locked this topic