[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WR Week12

alfp88

I have got to win these next two match ups to get into the playoffs, and this week I got a tough decision on my two WR spots and was hoping yall could help me out. My current starting WRs are Andre Johnson, Steve Smith (Giants) but for this upcoming week I decided to put Boldin in for Smith, but now im second guessing myself and thinking maybe I should put T.O. in after his kick ass last week or just leave Smith in and hoping for a big game (which i really doubt will happen this week against Denver). Thanks for your help. Post a link to your topic and ill answer yours.

I'm not sure I'd want to bank my FF season on TO, although with Fitzpatrick in at QB for BUF, TO seems to finally be getting some targets ... not sure what to think about Smith ... Boss & Nicks / Manningham seem to be getting most of the looks from Eli lately. That leaves Boldin as probably the "safest" bet of the 3 choices for you this week, and he always has upside potential. As long as Warner will be playing, I think you use Boldin this week.