[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need some help

nhoops

Hey all,

Standard scoring and I'm in 4th place and in the last spot for the playoffs. Need to stay put or move up.

RB (need 1 to go with Chris Johnson)

P.Thomas v. NE - had been going with either him or Addai in recent weeks, will he get his against NE?

J.Addai @ Hou - Strong play recently

L.McCoy v. Wash. - Looks good, but Wash run D is solid

L.Maroney @ NO - decent but unpredictable

WR (pick 2)

A.Johnson v. Indy - starting

S.Rice v. Chic - Had been starting but should I go with

D.Jackson v. Wash.

D.Avery v. Sea - #1 option, is Bulger playing

C.Chambers @ SD - will he get his revenge on old team?

Thoughts? Leave a llink and I'll reply.

Thanks!!! :wacko:

Even though I like McCoy's chances this week, I'd likely lean towards taking Addai's "reliable" ~70 yards and a score. At WR, I think AJ and Rice are the picks - DJax could explode any week, but he's also capable of invisibility, the other 2 WRs should be "safe" bets for nice FF numbers.

I would go McCoy. The Washington run defense has been lackluster as of late, giving up over 5 YPC and (from what I've read) there is a good chance Albert Haynesworth misses this game. Their pass defense however is more solid and held McNabb to ~155 yds the last time they played each other. I think the Eagles will/should run the ball more against the Redskins and McCoy will get his. I would also definitely go Sidney Rice. He is on a major roll and the Bears didn't look great in pass coverage the other night against the Eagles.

Edited by eladioc