[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Finley or Winslow ?

mibar22

I picked up Finley in the waivers back when he got hurt because he was off to a good start. His first game back he put together a solid outing.. so who do you start? Winslow with a rookie QB looking for comfort or Finley on the better offense?

Both have been getting a large amount of targets

Winslow @ Atl

Finley @ Det

Thank you in advance !

Lots of Finley buzz this week what with the DET match up and all, but let's not forget what Boss did vs ATL last week ... and Winslow is as close to a "security blanket" target as Freeman has for TBB. I actually expect both of these TEs to be good plays this week (in the 5 / 55 / 1 range) altough I see Winslow as having the edge in catches & yards, Finley the edge in possible scoring chances, maybe even 2 TDs - anything is possible when GBP get in the red zone, they do some funky things down there.

If PPR, I'll take Winslow for sure, if not (or if TD only scoring) I might try Finley - but still think Winslow is the "safer' start for decent FF numbers this week.

Edited by ts

GB should tear up DET in the first half and run out the clock in the second half. Finely is a monster split out wide but I concerns that if the Pack scores quickly, they will put the pass attack away for the second half. Winslow is the safe but have my convernes with Freeman travelling to the Dome. TBB will have to pass the whole game because they are going to lose badly making Winslow a safer bet.