[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS: Roethlisberger or McNabb?

el steeler

Ben and McNabb both have pretty ugly matchups this week. Who are you feeling here?

I'm pretty sure of Hester over Nicks simply because he's a starter and has guaranteed looks but I just want to make sure. Lately I've been avoiding all parts of Chicago's offense like the plague.

VD and Olsen are both expected to have big days this week (or so I read). VD is playing the Jaguars' weak pass defense so I'm feeling he's the safe pick here. Olsen is playing the worst TE defense in the league at Minnesota but I don't like the guy throwing him the ball...who do you think is primed for a bigger breakout?

Tossup at QB, I'm thinking that PIT will have to pass with some success vs BAL to win the game, so might try Ben. Hester may be the play in a PPR league, but if not PPR, I'd be tempted to try Nicks this week. At TE, Olson is getting tons of targets, but tough not to like what Davis is doing.

Both guys screwed me out of a playoff spot so I hate them both.

I had Roeth and McNabb played Reoth week 10 he put up 9 pts (McNabb had 29)

So I went McNabb last week he put up 19 pts (Roeth had 30)

I missed the playoffs by 16 pts...thanks guys

That said I would go with Roeth

Update on Ben's status from KFFL this morning - keep an eye on this:

Fri, 27 Nov 2009 19:52:32 -0800

Jason La Canfora, of NFL.com, reports Pittsburgh Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger (concussion) may choose to sit out the team's Week 12 game, according to a league source. Roethlisberger told head coach Mike Tomlin that he might sit out the game as a precaution, according to the source. Roethlisberger told Tomlin he fears taking another blow to the head so soon after being knocked from a game. He will make a final decision on his playing status Saturday, Nov. 28, before team meetings.

Update on Ben's status from KFFL this morning - keep an eye on this:

Fri, 27 Nov 2009 19:52:32 -0800

Jason La Canfora, of NFL.com, reports Pittsburgh Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger (concussion) may choose to sit out the team's Week 12 game, according to a league source. Roethlisberger told head coach Mike Tomlin that he might sit out the game as a precaution, according to the source. Roethlisberger told Tomlin he fears taking another blow to the head so soon after being knocked from a game. He will make a final decision on his playing status Saturday, Nov. 28, before team meetings.

saw another link that Ben will be out

I'd roll with VD also