[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Advise

Buthead1

I am 9 and 2 for the season and a lock for the playoffs. I am looking to improve my lineup in the playoffs without doing anything stupid. One of the guys in the league is interested in trading Moss (NEP) for Colston and a RB. I do like the idea of getting Moss but right now I have a nice selection of above average guys at WR/RB. Any thoughts on pulling the trigger on a Colston+benson or williams or Addai for Moss deal?

His other players are:

RB:Smith (Det), Slaton (Hou), McCoy (Phi), Maroney (NEP); Bush (Oak)

WR: R. Moss (NEP), McClain (Phi), S.Moss (Was), Washington (Bal), Edwards (NYJ)

Risky business IMO. Will the NOS rest some starters late in the year if they have clinched home field? How about IND doing the same if you trade for Addai? I'd be tempted to stand pat & not fix something that isn't really broken, although I can see where you'd be interested in a RB upgrade. I'd only really even consider this deal if you are getting Ricky Williams out of it, I think you mentioned him as possible trade bait?