[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jacobs or S-Jackson ? TD only

Henry Muto

Man that is a tough call. I can't even decide myself. Normally I would say start Jackson. But it's such a toss up in a TD only league.

IMHO Enjoy your Turkey day by watching your FFP go with Jacobs. Especially since Bradshaw is out.

Please answer mine. Thanks!

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=309423

Can you not start both?? IMO its a win win because I think they will both score once BUT I'd lean on Jackson more so than Jacobs because Manning has thrown the ball a lot more in the red zone this season. Marc Bulger is out for the rams, and with Boller throwing the ball, I can't see them leaning on him in the red zone. Jackson has scored in 3 straight, and will do it again this week...

SJax. First, he gets involved in the passing game, so could score on a run or catch. Can't say that about Jacobs. Second, we don't know exactly how much of the action Danny Ware will take away. Probably similar to Bradshaw... Which means it's possible he happens to score the TD, not Jacobs. You know SJax will be on the field as an every down back, so there isn't the same risk. Third, SJax is the hotter RB.

Jackson was rested on Wed for "back spasms" from what I read on a couple of sites, but I've heard nothing that would indicate he's not going to be ready to play this weekend.

E2A: just found this from a blog on the rams.com site, maybe there is more to this SJax back thing than was originally thought?

Rams Optimistic About Jackson

Posted >Thu, November 26, 2009 01:20

by Nick Wagoner - First and foremost, Happy Thanksgiving to all of you Rams fans out there. I can safely say I am thankful for all of you who so passionately follow the team, come the Edward Jones Dome on Sunday, write in to the mailbag and make this job so much fun. Thank you.

- The Rams wrapped up practice Thursday with the same cast of characters on the sideline with injuries save for punter Donnie Jones. Jones returned to the practice field after an illness set him aside on Wednesday.

- Running back Steven Jackson remains on the sideline with back spasms. He did not practice but coach Steve Spagnuolo remains optimistic that Jackson will be available this weekend against Seattle.

- "Steven is a warrior. He's not there yet. There's still a little bit of spasm there. We don't want to take any chances and he hasn't practiced. I guess it could go either way but I guess I am thinking positive because of who he is."

Edited by ts

Man that is a tough call. I can't even decide myself. Normally I would say start Jackson. But it's such a toss up in a TD only league.

IMHO Enjoy your Turkey day by watching your FFP go with Jacobs. Especially since Bradshaw is out.

Please answer mine. Thanks!

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=309423

I don't have NFL Network so I won't be watching much of anything.