[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Review

NatiTime

This trade happened in one of my leagues and i want you guys to tell me what you think , fair or unfair. This is a 12 team keeper league, the keeper part is a little drifferent than most. Depending on where in the rankings your keepers fall determines how many years in a row you can keep him.

TEAM A (Sends MJD and Housh) --

-- For this team MJD was going to be lost at the end of the season. This team kept MJD last year and because MJD will most likely fall in the Top of RB's he would not be able to keep him going into next season. So if he didn't trade him now he would have to trade him before we select our keepers in August or he loses him to draft

TEAM B (sends Colston, Maroney and a 7th rounder (10th if you include keepers)

-- This team is fully in the thick of the playoffs sitting at 7-4 right now. They have the 4th seed locked down and with 2 games left could remain at that spot. A 7th rounder in our league has avg.(todate) 81 pts. do far this season.

So i have my opinions of this trade now i want to see yours.

Thnaks

Edited by NatiTime