[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

is A Peterson a RISK this weekend

creep

my only other option is B Jacobs...other starter is Gore.....

Oh man I'd definitely play Jacobs over Gore this week.

Peterson is getting limited work at practice because of an ankle injury but nothing serious. He's a definite go Sunday against the Bears.

Oh man I'd definitely play Jacobs over Gore this week.

Peterson is getting limited work at practice because of an ankle injury but nothing serious. He's a definite go Sunday against the Bears.

+1 Jacobs is looking like a good start this week

Per cbs

Illness sidelines Vikes' Peterson

Adrian Peterson, RB MIN

News: Vikings RB Adrian Peterson, who has been limited this week with an ankle injury, was not on the field practicing with his team Friday after head coach Brad Childress said that he was sick. He is listed as questionable for Sunday's game vs. Chicago after being limited in practice on Wednesday and Thursday. Chester Taylor would start in Peterson's place if he couldn't work on Sunday.

Per cbs

Illness sidelines Vikes' Peterson

Adrian Peterson, RB MIN

News: Vikings RB Adrian Peterson, who has been limited this week with an ankle injury, was not on the field practicing with his team Friday after head coach Brad Childress said that he was sick. He is listed as questionable for Sunday's game vs. Chicago after being limited in practice on Wednesday and Thursday. Chester Taylor would start in Peterson's place if he couldn't work on Sunday.

He plays without a doubt in my mind. He's been playing with the ankle injury for weeks and while it has slowed his break away speed, he's ok and destroys the Bears to the tune of 90 for 554 and 8 TDs for a 6.16 YPC avg.

As far as CT. I think he's ok for a flex start. Nothing great but I'm sure it'll be somewhere between the 10 for 46 and a TD he had last year, and the 11 for 73 yards he had in last weeks blow out. Plus throw in 2-4 receptions for about 10-20 yards.