[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

GB/DET

BeeR

GB appears to be willing to give Det a Thanksgiving Day gift so far.

No kidding.

PS that GB defender has to have the ugliest dredlocks ever. It looks like his head is melting. Thank God I won't be eating till later.

Edit: nice INT Stafford, atta boy!

PS2: I'll be in chat awhile if anyone up for it

Edited by BeeR

Long pass to Driver, now we're cookin. Pls hand off to Grant for the TD.

PS I think I've played Madden too much, that pass play looked like it was right out of the game :wacko:

edit: OK I'll take a TD toss.

Edited by BeeR

Stafford keeps completing passes ,,, just happens they are being thrown to GB defenders

Both picks thrown off his back foot. Not zip at all on either of them. Very poor decisions. I think he's scared to get hit and is getting rid of it before the pressure gets too hot.

They're talking about Rodger's sacks...that's not all the OL. He needs to improve his pocket presence a little.

Well, I think some of that was playcalling. They've gone to a bit more quick-rhythm passing, the line has gotten a little better, and Rodgers appears to have made some effort to get rid of the ball more quickly.

And hey, look - GB's sack #s are down!

Well, I think some of that was playcalling. They've gone to a bit more quick-rhythm passing ...

This. IIRC earlier in the season, the GBP were all about deeper patterns, or at least medium routes, the last few games it seems they have discovered that with a suspect o-line maybe quick outs & slants are a better option for keeping Rodgers in an upright position more often.

Edited by ts