[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

GB/DET

BeeR

Not sure how the "official scoring" works on that sort of play but it looked like the fumble happened well before the actual sack?

Probably true but our league penalizes lost fumbles and I was wondering if the fumble recovery is valid given the series is over at the point of sack completion.

Probably true but our league penalizes lost fumbles and I was wondering if the fumble recovery is valid given the series is over at the point of sack completion.

A fumble is a fumble, whether it would have been turned over on downs or not.

Sorry man.

So the GBP don't trust their o-line enough to try running plays inside the other team's 5 yard line most of the season, yet they try to run off tackle from their own 1 yard line? When Rodgers has been able to throw at will all day? What am I missing here? Safety or TD for DET, either way I don't follow the thinking on the play calling.

Edited by ts

Nice win, but tough home stretch coming up.

vs. Balt

@ Chi

@ Pitt

vs. Sea

@ Ari

Ravens, Steelers and Cards will be tough, but winning 3 of 5 would put them in good position for the wildcard at 10-6. Winning only 2 and they might need help. Depends on how the NFC East shakes out.

Edited by budlitebrad