[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

DAL-OAK

ts

Here ya go on Barber, all you need to do is ask I guess:

(8:22) (Shotgun) T.Romo pass short right to M.Barber pushed ob at OAK 30 for 42 yards.

ok...thats better. Was upstairs eating and just got back to the tv and watched two series with no barber.

on top of that I had both barber and jones in my lineup last night, but i benched jones this morning. :wacko:

Gradowski sure floats that ball out there...should be a pick-6 at some point in this game :wacko:

That or it will hit Heywood right in the hands and bounce off...

Just my $0.02 but were I a betting man, I'd say that the chance for a pick 6 is FAR greater than the chance for a DHB score, and the pick 6 vs DHB getting 4+ catches chance is still in favor of the pick 6.

I hate to say it because I love MBIII but I really think Felix should be the every down back. MB is a beast at the goal lineb and a stud in the 4th q if you are trying to close a game out but he isn't as explosive as Felix and Choice for the majority of the game

As far as the game I am please with score obviously but Jeez with the penalties already. Enough

Not that this is really "news" but in looking over some the OAK stats for the season just now, I realized just how dismal J. Russell's numbers have really been. By way of comparison:

J. Russell (OAK) >> 1064 yards on 205 attempts, 5.2 yards per attempt.

C. Johnson (TEN) >> 1242 yards on 199 attempts, 6.2 yards per attempt.

Given that Russell's numbers are for passing & Johnson's for rushing, that's quite a mismatch, LOL. Now factor in Russell's 2 TDs and 14 lost turnovers ... Johnson has 9 TDs and 1 lost turnover.

Anyways, numbers can be interesting, as long as your not an OAK fan I guess.

Russell is the biggest bust ever. Ryan Leaf is a HOF candidate by comparison. Add in the fact that DHB and McFadden are looking like busts too, and its got to be hard to be an Oakland fan. At least most fans can look forward to a high draft spot if their teams sucks. Oakland fans just have to look forward to another blown first round pick. Or did they already trade that away?

Russell is the biggest bust ever. Ryan Leaf is a HOF candidate by comparison. Add in the fact that DHB and McFadden are looking like busts too, and its got to be hard to be an Oakland fan. At least most fans can look forward to a high draft spot if their teams sucks. Oakland fans just have to look forward to another blown first round pick. Or did they already trade that away?

Add Michael Bush to the heroic list

The problem is what the commentator was discussing...the Raider's WRs are out before each and every game catching hundreds of balls...these guys are wiped out before they even start the game :wacko:

Huh? I missed that commentary, but if the OAK WRs are "catching hundreds of balls" prior to each game - who is throwing to them? And why is that guy not starting for OAK?

Who was the half-time band performing?

I did not copy/paste the link, but per dallasmorningnews.com the band was "Daughtry", some American Idol participant or other. More:

Cowboys owner Jerry Jones announced this morning that the rock band Daughtry will perform at the annual Salvation Army Thanksgiving halftime show at Cowboys Stadium.

Lead singer Chris Daughtry is the third American Idol contestant to perform on Thanksgiving, joining Carrie Underwood and Kelly Clarkson. Last year’s performers were the Jonas Brothers.

Edited by ts

Just my $0.02 but were I a betting man, I'd say that the chance for a pick 6 is FAR greater than the chance for a DHB score, and the pick 6 vs DHB getting 4+ catches chance is still in favor of the pick 6.

hope you aren't a betting man