[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone else benching Ray Rice this week?

Shorttynaz

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I had Ricky I'd probably start him over Rice, but not many of us have a top-7 back as our backup. I thought a little bit about starting Moreno in his place, but as mentioned, because of his receiving ability, Rice has been immune to having bad games.

If I had Ricky I'd probably start him over Rice, but not many of us have a top-7 back as our backup. I thought a little bit about starting Moreno in his place, but as mentioned, because of his receiving ability, Rice has been immune to having bad games.

you better not have jinxed him... :wacko:

I'm starting Ricky instead, a much better matchup. I'm also starting Snelling in another league over him. However, if Turner is actually playing, I will be starting Rice for sure. I think Rice does "ok" but not great against a stout Pitt D. I'll kick myself in the teeth if he blows up, but I just don't see it.

150 teams...need to finish in 1st to get that trip to Vegas...ya I would say needing to come in 1st out of 150 is pretty competive.

I guess that depends on the 150. 150 of what? ADP, Drew and Johnson all went in the 1st round of each my leagues. Just sayin'

Race rice gets the carries and you'll see a ton of screens from baltimore, i'm a steelers home but the ravens are going to do some work on sunday :wacko:

I guess that depends on the 150. 150 of what? ADP, Drew and Johnson all went in the 1st round of each my leagues. Just sayin'

150 teams...need to finish in 1st to get that trip to Vegas...ya I would say needing to come in 1st out of 150 is pretty competive.

What, is it St Edna's Elementary School for the Retarded Open FF League or something? There's no way on God's planet that those three are in the same team if the other owners have even two functioning brain cells. Nor is anyone in their right mind trading any of them, certainly not to an owner who already owns at least one.

Edited by Ursa Majoris

What, is it St Edna's Elementary School for the Retarded Open FF League or something? There's no way on God's planet that those three are in the same team if the other owners have even two functioning brain cells. Nor is anyone in their right mind trading any of them, certainly not to an owner who already owns at least one.

I beg to differ. I'm in a legit 10 team PPR league. I drafted AP with the #1 overall pick. I took R Rice in the 6th round. In week 3, I traded K Smith and G Jennings for MJD - BUT the owner was trying to give me Chris Johnson instead of MJD. So, I could have had the 3 of them as well. And in week 5 I picked Williams up from waivers. So it is possible - and it was legit. I actually had a few people in my league telling me that I gave up too much to get MJD at the time..

Edited by Shorttynaz

I want Rice in my line up because whenever the Ravens get into the red zone, they seem to give Rice a shot at scoring the TD. That's enough for me to make him an every week starter in my book.

I don't know if you saw the game last week, but the Ravens had the ball 1st and goal from the 2. They gave it to McGahee 3 straight times and he didn't get in.. Harbaugh has done this most of the season.. :wacko: