[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone else benching Ray Rice this week?

Shorttynaz

. I would agree from what I've seen that McGahee has been getting the majority of the short yardage runs, but Rice just provides so much in yardage that he makes up for the missed TDs.

After McGahee's total failure on 3 tries from the 1, I think it's highly possible the Ravens will leave Rice in.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've decided to split the risk. I have Mendenhall and Rice in one league and I'm leaving them in, in another I've benched both for Scott and Turner. I'm still in contention in both but need a win this week. This way at least one of the four should pan out.

Last week I played Brees who only got me 3 TD's, and I left Stafford (5 TD's) on the bench while he was playing creampuff Cleveland and look where it got me. A loss by 6 points with Brees in my lineup. If II could only get benching my studs on the right week, I'd have a better W-L record......

There are leagues where you draft your players and get your best QB, best 2 RBs, best 3 WRs, best TE, best K and best DF each week

Maybe this is where we all need to go to play it really lessens the frustation.

Even Quinn was my starting QB 1 week!

Oh SWEET BABY RAY RAY... I am doing the fantasy Foo-ball Dance and I need Ray Ray to bring me 21+ points vs. the vaunted Pittsburgh Steel Curtain...

My fellow huddlers, I raise a question to thee............................................................ :wacko:

will Ray Ray bring home the bacon 2 nite ?? :D

:D

Oh SWEET BABY RAY RAY... I am doing the fantasy Foo-ball Dance and I need Ray Ray to bring me 21+ points vs. the vaunted Pittsburgh Steel Curtain...

My fellow huddlers, I raise a question to thee............................................................ :wacko:

will Ray Ray bring home the bacon 2 nite ?? :D

:D

i'm hoping so. i need 14 pts (non ppr) tonight. yet another long day in the life of a FF junkie.