[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ok Cowboys Homers

Cowboyz1

another tough loss. Came down to 4 tries at the 1 and a missed filed goal AGAIN. Romo played well again no picks and moved the team well but one or two plays did us in again. San Diego didn't out class us so that tells me if we can just make a few more plays we can contend.

Had to get that one in though on the one. No excuses they didn't get it done.

On to the Saints. do or die.

Gotta give ya a pat on the back for enthusiasm it is gushing from your pores!! :D But really it's always the same thing with diehard cowboy fans We are a couple plays away~ if that turnover didnt happen~ If he woulda just scored on that one Etc. Etc. Etc..... Plain and simple they just aren't as good as the top teams in the league. Are they the worst team in the league NO! Are they the best team in the league HELL NO!! They are maybe in the top 10 but not at all even close to what every cowboys fan hopes and believes they are! So here's to your enthusiasm :D And here's a moon to the boys december swoon :wacko: once again!! And here's to many more years of cowboys fans woulda coulda shouldas for "America's Team" :D:D

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta give ya a pat on the back for enthusiasm it is gushing from your pores!! :D But really it's always the same thing with diehard cowboy fans We are a couple plays away~ if that turnover didnt happen~ If he woulda just scored on that one Etc. Etc. Etc..... Plain and simple they just aren't as good as the top teams in the league. Are they the worst team in the league NO! Are they the best team in the league HELL NO!! They are maybe in the top 10 but not at all even close to what every cowboys fan hopes and believes they are! So here's to your enthusiasm :D And here's a moon to the boys december swoon :wacko: once again!! And here's to many more years of cowboys fans woulda coulda shouldas for "America's Team" :D:D

All I can say is Romo has gone several games now without a pick and very solid play moving the team. He can't do it alone. I am very incouraged by his play this year as he has learned a lot about protecting the ball and decision making. It took Bradshaw 8 years I believe to win the big one and Elway over 10 so if Romo can keep getting better which he has, the Cowboys will get there. The season is not over yet and any team can get hot when it counts. I concede we haven't put it all togetther and beat a top team yet but there is always N.O. on Saturday, Washington and Philly. Were about to see what this years team is made of. Many of you have already packed it in but not me. I am with my Boys till the bitter end.

Go Boys..........

All I can say is Romo has gone several games now without a pick and very solid play moving the team. He can't do it alone. I am very incouraged by his play this year as he has learned a lot about protecting the ball and decision making. It took Bradshaw 8 years I believe to win the big one and Elway over 10 so if Romo can keep getting better which he has, the Cowboys will get there. The season is not over yet and any team can get hot when it counts. I concede we haven't put it all togetther and beat a top team yet but there is always N.O. on Saturday, Washington and Philly. Were about to see what this years team is made of. Many of you have already packed it in but not me. I am with my Boys till the bitter end.

Go Boys..........

I agree that the Chargers did not outclass the Boys yesterday. I was surprised and how I thought they came out a little flat. They drove well on the first possession and then played with a lot of ups and downs.

Give credit to the Chargers for the goal line stand. As soft as they have been on D at times, they always seem to nut up pretty good down there.

I thought one of the biggest plays was the missed field goal. It was the only mistake the Chargers made yesterday and it got washed away wide left.

The biggest drive of the game was the 99 yarder by the Boys until the Chargers killed the 4th quarter and kicked a field goal to make it two possessions. That had to be painful to watch as a Dallas fan, especially when LT found some room to run at the end after being shut down for three quarters!

Good luck the rest of the way, and, oh! Nice stadium! :wacko::D

Love the homerism, Cowboyz....your team only scored 10 real-time points, and relied on yet another meaningless TD late in the game to make the score even partially respectable.

When Wade was bumbling away your last chance (as slim as it was) of scoring and trying to recover an onside kick, I couldn't help but think of your quote from Page 1 of this thread: "Coaching, no matter what people say about big games lost under Wade and such, there is no question that Wade knows what he is doing"

Then I had a good laugh.

Unfortunately I had to work yesterday so didnt get to see that game. Just curious though. Why is a struglling team like Dallas ,that needs all the help we can get and always make crucial mistakes keeping a dousch bag kicker that has the yips ? Folks gotta go and go fast. F'in POS

Go Boys..........

I'm a Cowboy fan too ... but I can see where the team lacks discipline and lacks hearts ... mostly because there is no leadership. I simply do not understand what you see in Wade ... he has never done anything as a head coach - EVER. Sure he "led" the Cowboys to a 13-3 regular season but where did it get him - one and done in the playoffs. I don't know about you but I place more importance on post season play than I do regular season play. Certainly I understand that you have to play well enough in the regular season to get to the post season.

The Cowboys have defeated ONE winning team all year long - just ONE.

What happened the last time Sean Payton's Saints met up with the Cowboys? Do you remember? I do - Sean flat out coached the Cowboys and handed the Cowboys their ass on a platter. I just don't see this team being coached up by this coaching staff to the point where they could go down to NO and give them their first loss.

I'll give you this ... Romo has certainly improved this year in the area of turnovers. But I believe we have already seen what this team is made of ... the game at home against SD was about as close to a must win game as you can get ... and they came up short.

The difference between you and me ... you've still got your rose colored glasses on.

Unfortunately I had to work yesterday so didnt get to see that game. Just curious though. Why is a struglling team like Dallas ,that needs all the help we can get and always make crucial mistakes keeping a dousch bag kicker that has the yips ? Folks gotta go and go fast. F'in POS

I agree ... Folk has to go.

I'm a Cowboy fan too ... but I can see where the team lacks discipline and lacks hearts ... mostly because there is no leadership. I simply do not understand what you see in Wade ... he has never done anything as a head coach - EVER. Sure he "led" the Cowboys to a 13-3 regular season but where did it get him - one and done in the playoffs. I don't know about you but I place more importance on post season play than I do regular season play. Certainly I understand that you have to play well enough in the regular season to get to the post season.

The Cowboys have defeated ONE winning team all year long - just ONE.

What happened the last time Sean Payton's Saints met up with the Cowboys? Do you remember? I do - Sean flat out coached the Cowboys and handed the Cowboys their ass on a platter. I just don't see this team being coached up by this coaching staff to the point where they could go down to NO and give them their first loss.

I'll give you this ... Romo has certainly improved this year in the area of turnovers. But I believe we have already seen what this team is made of ... the game at home against SD was about as close to a must win game as you can get ... and they came up short.

The difference between you and me ... you've still got your rose colored glasses on.

You may want to rethink this now don't you. This team has heart, this team discipline and this team has leadership. Romo lead the team when he had to and that was awesome to see. Ware and Spencer did it on D. One game does not a season make but I will tell you this. Going into N.O. and putting the wood to them in their own house showed me all I need to see. We are contenders, now they just have to keep it up and stay healthy.

We better be glad we have what we have. Romo maturing into a great QB. The D is rounding out to be very good especially the secondary. Holding Bress to 1-8 on third down. Two forced fumbles and a pick. The O getting up 14 early was key. Flawless execution and power running won this one. This team proved to me tonight they have the horses to play with anyone. Now let's make it happen Boys.

Hummmm I guess alot of people will be rethinking their assesment of Romo and da boys after tonight. They did something no other NFL team has been able to do all year. BEAT the saints In NO. even gave them a chance with another missed folk Field goal, but the defense did not fold, and held them again winning the game. Da Boys are not a team you want your team playing right now, very underestimated defense, and when Romo is on like he was tonight, your going to lose the game.

Way to go Boys!!!!!!!!!

Hummmm I guess alot of people will be rethinking their assesment of Romo and da boys after tonight.

Meh, they played outstanding last night, but the fact remains they are 1-2 in December, have coughed up the division lead in the process, and unless the Eagles lose one of their next two home games, still need to win at Washington next week to make Week 17 meaningful

• 2 weeks later...
Meh, they played outstanding last night, but the fact remains they are 1-2 in December, have coughed up the division lead in the process, and unless the Eagles lose one of their next two home games, still need to win at Washington next week to make Week 17 meaningful

Well well well swamm, looks like it's another YOUR WRONG post. The Boys are playing great football right now and it's in Decemba..............Now I couldn't of planned it any better. AT home, Against the Eagles, For the Division. How perfect. Funny how the NFL especially the East plays out to have everything on the line at seasons end. And how sweat the know the Gmen are out and home for the Holidays after getting smoked by Carolina at home, with everything to play for. That is a perfect example if how everyone was on the Gmen bus when they were 5-0 then the wheels came off. Same team from the Superbowl year, same coaching staff, minus Plax. So how do any of your explain what happened to the Giants? As I said before it is hard to win big in this league and just because a team hasn't had success in the playoffs doesn't mean the coach can't do it or the QB can't do it or the team can't do it. It takes a lot of things to go right and plays made on the field.

All I know is we are in the dance and can improve our position at home this week. I love our D our O, our Coach and Our Chances...........

Go Boys..........

You may want to rethink this now don't you. This team has heart, this team discipline and this team has leadership. Romo lead the team when he had to and that was awesome to see. Ware and Spencer did it on D. One game does not a season make but I will tell you this. Going into N.O. and putting the wood to them in their own house showed me all I need to see. We are contenders, now they just have to keep it up and stay healthy.

We better be glad we have what we have. Romo maturing into a great QB. The D is rounding out to be very good especially the secondary. Holding Bress to 1-8 on third down. Two forced fumbles and a pick. The O getting up 14 early was key. Flawless execution and power running won this one. This team proved to me tonight they have the horses to play with anyone. Now let's make it happen Boys.

You have to give major props to them for going down to NO and handing them their first loss in their own house. I'm not prepared to give any more credit after that until Wade leads this team to some post season wins.

Well well well swamm, looks like it's another YOUR WRONG post. The Boys are playing great football right now and it's in Decemba..............Now I couldn't of planned it any better. AT home, Against the Eagles, For the Division. How perfect. Funny how the NFL especially the East plays out to have everything on the line at seasons end. And how sweat the know the Gmen are out and home for the Holidays after getting smoked by Carolina at home, with everything to play for. That is a perfect example if how everyone was on the Gmen bus when they were 5-0 then the wheels came off. Same team from the Superbowl year, same coaching staff, minus Plax. So how do any of your explain what happened to the Giants? As I said before it is hard to win big in this league and just because a team hasn't had success in the playoffs doesn't mean the coach can't do it or the QB can't do it or the team can't do it. It takes a lot of things to go right and plays made on the field.

All I know is we are in the dance and can improve our position at home this week. I love our D our O, our Coach and Our Chances...........

Go Boys..........

:sigh: did'nt we discuss the karma of these type of posts?

Go Boys..........

:wacko:

Meh, you beat a totally hapless Washington team, and didn't salt the game away until the 4th quarter. You guys couldn't even convert TWO 4th-ones. Playcalling on those drives was pathetic. So I am not sure you can say they are playing GREAT football. I mean, after all, they are 2-2 this month....not sure it qualifies as great if you're not even above .500??? And the win over the Siants looks much less impressive at this point...the Girls achieved exactly what the Bucs did :D

Looking forward to the next few weeks...hard to root to win this Sunday, when it will be doubly tough for either team to win back-to-back games. Interesting the way things have set themselves up.

Versus the Saints or Vikings in the NFC? :wacko:
I could write a book.

They would be underdogs to either of those twoAFC teams, and to both MIN and NO in the NFC Chapmpionship game.

Throw potential out the window....there is ZERO chance they would be favorites.

I guess we should be asking if either Minny or the Saints will even get to the NFC championship game, huh?

What a huge game we have here. I am so looking forward to Sunday. Two solid teams going at it with the East on the line and possible home field and a Bye at stake. I love this time of year and especially since it's the Eagles. Man this is going to be a playoff atmosphere with 100K + fans in a new Palace. Man does it get any better then this.

I'm not going to say a thing but this is going to be a great game.

Go Boys................

Meh, you beat a totally hapless Washington team, and didn't salt the game away until the 4th quarter. You guys couldn't even convert TWO 4th-ones. Playcalling on those drives was pathetic. So I am not sure you can say they are playing GREAT football. I mean, after all, they are 2-2 this month....not sure it qualifies as great if you're not even above .500??? And the win over the Siants looks much less impressive at this point...the Girls achieved exactly what the Bucs did :D

I don't have a horse in this race, but I kind of hope Dallas wins this weekend just to see Swammi somehow spin that Dallas still isn't playing all that well. I'm sure the phrase "we'll see who makes it further in the playoffs" will be mentioned somewhere. :D

Looking forward to the next few weeks...hard to root to win this Sunday, when it will be doubly tough for either team to win back-to-back games. Interesting the way things have set themselves up.

Man, I'm never moving to filthadelphia. I'd eat a bullet if I was ever this miserable. :D

Jeeze, All the cowboy fans come out of the wood works when they see a glimmer of hope...these cowboy threads kill me.....I have said it on other threads so don't reply saying that this has been said before, but the cowboy's fan base is the dumbest fan base in the NFL....and win a damn playoff game before all of you jump back on the bandwagon please...... :wacko:

I don't have a horse in this race, but I kind of hope Dallas wins this weekend just to see Swammi somehow spin that Dallas still isn't playing all that well. I'm sure the phrase "we'll see who makes it further in the playoffs" will be mentioned somewhere. :wacko:

I've said it before in another thread....if Dallas can beat us 3 times in one season (and twice in two weeks)....then I'll humbly admit they are the better team. They took it to us in round 1. Round 2 tomorrow. And if Dallas wins tomorrow, a likely Round 3 next week.

But as even Cowboy fans will tell you...its all about the playoffs....tomorrow means a lot as far as who gets to host....but the tourney starts next week. They'll be a little chest thumping, I'm sure...but it won't mean much.

Jeeze, All the cowboy fans come out of the wood works when they see a glimmer of hope...these cowboy threads kill me.....I have said it on other threads so don't reply saying that this has been said before, but the cowboy's fan base is the dumbest fan base in the NFL....and win a damn playoff game before all of you jump back on the bandwagon please...... :D

Who are you? :wacko:

I've said it before in another thread....if Dallas can beat us 3 times in one season (and twice in two weeks)....then I'll humbly admit they are the better team. They took it to us in round 1. Round 2 tomorrow. And if Dallas wins tomorrow, a likely Round 3 next week.

But as even Cowboy fans will tell you...its all about the playoffs....tomorrow means a lot as far as who gets to host....but the tourney starts next week. They'll be a little chest thumping, I'm sure...but it won't mean much.

I basically said as much in another thread (started by Keggerz I believe).