[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which RB: Charles or Slaton

DeanT

I'm tempted to go with Charles since he has had two good weeks now and should get most of the carries. Slaton is getting fewer touches but does seem to make the most of them with a TD. Who would you pick? Thanks.

tough call, I think I'd go with Slaton. Kubiac said he will start and that game will be a shootout, lots of touches.

I'm tempted to go with Charles since he has had two good weeks now and should get most of the carries. Slaton is getting fewer touches but does seem to make the most of them with a TD. Who would you pick? Thanks.

I watched Slaton last Monday night and was not impressed. In fact I think he help to blow the game for the Texans, by dropping a easy pass on third and short yardage and forcing his team to punt in a crucial moment of the game. Charles seems to be on a roll.

Go with Charles.

I watched Slaton last Monday night and was not impressed. In fact I think he help to blow the game for the Texans, by dropping a easy pass on third and short yardage and forcing his team to punt in a crucial moment of the game. Charles seems to be on a roll.

Go with Charles.

I would have won MY game had he made that catch too. Boo Slaton. I lost by .9 of a point