[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS - RB help

BearBroncos

PT against NE

Wells against Ten

TH against Ten

Or gamble with B Scott with all indications that he will get the majority of touches.

As like everyone else, a must win week for me. Not that I'll lose a slot in the division. Holding the division soundly right not but playing my nemesis.

PT against NE

Wells against Ten

TH against Ten

Or gamble with B Scott with all indications that he will get the majority of touches.

As like everyone else, a must win week for me. Not that I'll lose a slot in the division. Holding the division soundly right not but playing my nemesis.

Sounds like Benson is back so I don't think I'd start Scott.

I would go with PT and Hightower actually. I think that game is going to be a shootout and Arizona will be throwing a bunch like always, that gives a slight edge to Hightower over Beanie. They both seem to end up with the same stats though...

Sounds like Benson is back so I don't think I'd start Scott.

I would go with PT and Hightower actually. I think that game is going to be a shootout and Arizona will be throwing a bunch like always, that gives a slight edge to Hightower over Beanie. They both seem to end up with the same stats though...

I don't think Benson will play that much....Scott and LJ will play also

I always get nervous starting TH though.

Werner also didn't pass his concussion test and could potentially be out for the game, still. Would that change peeps mind with Beanie or TH?

Playing against Cleveland, I'm almost inclined to start Scott even if Benson gets limited carries..... I just don't freaking know this week. I hate playing my nemesis only for the mere fact that I tend to over analyze my match ups and my match ups when we play are always marginal compared to his math ups!!

Any more advise would be greatly appreciated!

tough call until you know how much Benson will play if at all. They don't really need him this week so I imagine they hold him out or play sparingly.

So far, that's the reports I've seen so far that Benson will most likely sit. That would mean Scott would get the majority with LJ following up.....

Scot is looking more and more like the start in the flex, but then, who takes the number 2 slot???? Will PT have a productive date against a NE rush defense or Wells / TH against a team that has found its mojo again? GOD I hate this week!

So far, that's the reports I've seen so far that Benson will most likely sit. That would mean Scott would get the majority with LJ following up.....

Scot is looking more and more like the start in the flex, but then, who takes the number 2 slot???? Will PT have a productive date against a NE rush defense or Wells / TH against a team that has found its mojo again? GOD I hate this week!

If you need two out of those four options I would go with Thomas for sure and Scott if Benson is out.

You know that Saints/NE game is going to be a shootout, you'll want him come Monday night.

Tennessee's run D has been much better of late...

If you need two out of those four options I would go with Thomas for sure and Scott if Benson is out.

You know that Saints/NE game is going to be a shootout, you'll want him come Monday night.

Tennessee's run D has been much better of late...

That's where I'm starting to lean. I hate saying this, but I surely hope Benson needs another game to recover. Is that bad?

FWIW, from KFFL this morning:

Sat, 28 Nov 2009 08:19:08 -0800

Geoff Hobson, of Bengals.com, reports Cincinnati Bengals head coach Marvin Lewis said Friday, Nov. 27, that RB Cedric Benson (hip) looks ready to play in Week 12 after watching him practice. However, Lewis is not yet ready to make a final decision on his status for the game. "I thought he was close to being able to play last week and obviously he's ready to play now," Lewis said. "I'll make a decision. I don't have any doubts that he's ready to play. Based on what he's done the last three days, I would say that he's probably healed pretty well."