[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tiger Woods in bad car accident

i_am_the_swammi

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is only speculation but my good friend who has many tour contacts says the word is that he was either drunk or leaving to see his girlfriend. I said to him "girlfriend? I thought he was married and why did your tour contacts even say girlfriend". He said, it doesn't take a genius to figure that one out.

Edited by twiley

This is only speculation but my good friend who has many tour contacts says the word is that he was either drunk or leaving to see his girlfriend. I said to him "girlfriend? I thought he was married and why did your tour contacts even say girlfriend". He said, it doesn't take a genius to figure that one out.

He told me the same thing and it still doesn't make sense. He was so excited to see his girlfriend that he wrecked in his driveway? How hot would the girlfriend have to be? Seems unlikely without more. I would guess some sort of argument although it does sound like his wife was still ok enough pull him from the car.

How hot would the girlfriend have to be?

Nevermind. Doesn't seem that far fetched.

http://sportsbybrooks.com/rachel-uch...mistress-27141

ETA: For the record, I still don't believe a word of it and will continue wearing my Tiger Woods pajamas to bed.

Edited by Seattle LawDawg

He told me the same thing and it still doesn't make sense. He was so excited to see his girlfriend that he wrecked in his driveway? How hot would the girlfriend have to be? Seems unlikely without more. I would guess some sort of argument although it does sound like his wife was still ok enough pull him from the car.

Wife needed to break the window to "save" him or wife was chasing him with a golf club and he crashed the ride as a result? :wacko:

CBSSportsline just added this:

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Authorities say Tiger Woods has been seriously injured in a car wreck in Florida.

The Florida Highway Patrol says the PGA star hit a fire hydrant and a tree as he pulled out of his driveway early Friday in his 2009 Cadillac sport utility vehicle.

Woods was taken to Health Central Hospital. His condition was not immediately known, though the news release said his injuries were serious.

The highway patrol says the crash is still under investigation, and charges are pending. However, the highway patrol said the crash was not alcohol-related.

Copyright 2009 by STATS LLC and The Associated Press. Any commercial use or distribution without the express written consent of STATS LLC and The Associated Press is strictly prohibited.

Tiger has always been rough on his Caddy's

Authorities say alcohol wasn't involved... but I hope they checked anyway, you know... just in case. If we find out that after an event like this a breathalyzer wasn't administered, I'd be very very suspicious.

Edited by AtomicCEO

QUOTE (dmarc117 @ 11/27/09 8:04pm) fights with wife (after knocking back a few scotches), leaves, peels out of driveway, loses control, accident.

yep

Wasn't that sort of the premise for the movie "The Longest Yard"?

Edited by ts

and im betting she knocked out that window before the accident, possibly causing it. the accident doesnt sound too bad, so why would she need to break out the back window to save him??????

I was thinking the same thing but then thought maybe it was as simple as the doors lock automatically and if he truly was unconcious then maybe she panicked and busted the windows???

c'mon people. they argued about the affair. she scratched up his face. he said i'm outta here. he storms out. she grabs the club and chases. she wails on the window. he's distracted. he hits hydrant, tree. can't hide a hit hydrant. she panics. calls police, makes up story.

Seems to me he just wanted to get to Black Friday sales lines.

On the other hand, he is hosting the golf tournament starting Thursday. After the hype of Tiger winning and Open on one leg, can you imagine the commentators if he wins after being in an accident and undergoing "serious" injuries.

He has it made. It kind of reminds me of Obama. If he goes out and wins he is the best and everyone can continue to hang on his nuts. If he loses (or in Obamas case does nothing) it is easy to just blame it on the accident (or in Obamas case the accident named Bush).

He is now in a win win and if he is actually bangin that New York broad I would say a win win win.