[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tiger Woods in bad car accident

i_am_the_swammi

He has it made. It kind of reminds me of Obama. If he goes out and wins he is the best and everyone can continue to hang on his nuts. If he loses (or in Obamas case does nothing) it is easy to just blame it on the accident (or in Obamas case the accident named Bush).

He is now in a win win and if he is actually bangin that New York broad I would say a win win win.

Right, because because there's absolutely no pressure on Obama, nor is he taking any heat at all from anyone. :wacko:

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

c'mon people. they argued about the affair. she scratched up his face. he said i'm outta here. he storms out. she grabs the club and chases. she wails on the window. he's distracted. he hits hydrant, tree. can't hide a hit hydrant. she panics. calls police, makes up story.

Looks like it.

From TMZ.com:

Tiger Woods did not suffer facial lacerations from a car accident. They were inflicted by his wife, Elin Nordegren -- according to a conversation Woods had Friday after the accident.

Tiger has yet to be formally interviewed by the Florida Highway Patrol -- that should happen this afternoon. But we're told Tiger had a conversation Friday -- with a non-law enforcement type -- detailing what went down before his Escalade hit a fire hydrant.

We're told he said his wife had confronted him about reports that he was seeing another woman. The argument got heated and, according to our source, she scratched his face up. We're told it was then Woods beat a hasty retreat for his SUV -- but according to our source, Woods says his wife followed behind with a golf club. As Tiger drove away, she struck the vehicle several times with the club.

We're told Woods became "distracted," thought the vehicle was stopped, and looked to see what had happened. At that point the SUV hit the fire hydrant and then hit a tree.

We're also told Woods had said during the conversation Friday he had been taking prescription pain medication for an injury, which could explain why he seemed somewhat out of it at the scene.

I guess Tiger is a pill-popping adulterer, just like the rest of the country.

Edited by budlitebrad

Wait a minute..Tiger is normal? Just like the rest of us? Holy chit!!!!

:wacko: yep, just like us

It looks like Tiger Woods has been boxed into a corner and his best friend, now, is time -- because he's again refused to meet with the Florida Highway Patrol about the incident with his wife early yesterday. Tiger may well be waiting for the telltale wounds to heal.

Yeah, I'm sure many of us can recall telling police "I'll get back to you when I'm good and ready."

Just admit you were nailing your ho, got caught and got your ass kicked by the old lady - why not? Ultimately your money and fame will solve it all, then the media can get back to licking your nut sack ie all will be normal again. :wacko:

Edited by BeeR

if your definition of "normal" includes your wife beating the crap out of you with a golf club after you plow your car into a fire hydrant. :wacko:

Well I was trying to allude to the temptation factor of a hottie while being married, but yeah...my first wife wasn't the poster child of sanity either.

I have two questions:

1) Did the po-po test his blood alcohol level?

2) Where on the ground is the broken glass from the rear window?

If I had to speculate, I'd say that Woods probably had a couple of drinks that night. He and the missus get into a heated argument. She hits him in the face, perhaps even with a golf club. Woods is woozy now, and he attempts to flee. The missus takes off in pursuit, a golf club in hand.

He gets in the vehicle. He doesn't rip out of there, perhaps because his wife is close to the vehicle. Maybe he is even saying something to her as he is pulling out of the driveway. He looks back, swerves a bit, runs over the hydrant and plows into the tree.

We shall see.

Woods blew off his meeting with the cops for the third time today.

i'm going to try that the next time i back into a fire hydrant & then run into a tree @ 2 in the morning. it's no longer called, "pleading the 5th". it's now called, "pleading a tiger".

Edited by buddahj

I have two questions:

1) Did the po-po test his blood alcohol level?

2) Where on the ground is the broken glass from the rear window?

If I had to speculate, I'd say that Woods probably had a couple of drinks that night. He and the missus get into a heated argument. She hits him in the face, perhaps even with a golf club. Woods is woozy now, and he attempts to flee. The missus takes off in pursuit, a golf club in hand.

He gets in the vehicle. He doesn't rip out of there, perhaps because his wife is close to the vehicle. Maybe he is even saying something to her as he is pulling out of the driveway. He looks back, swerves a bit, runs over the hydrant and plows into the tree.

We shall see.

looks like from the pics the windows were broken after the crash........

http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/tiger_wood...nt&id=57024

Woods blew off his meeting with the cops for the third time today.

Well hey that's normal, people get away w/that all the time; not like he's getting special treatment or anything.

lol @ getting your ass kicked by your wife and running scared to your car to get away. I'm amazed he can drive a golf ball as far as he does.