[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tiger Woods in bad car accident

i_am_the_swammi

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the chance that the "mistress" just made the whole thing up in order to get famous?

Heard today she hired a very good lawyer that isn't usually the kind of lawyer that likes to keep things low key either. We should know more soon.

On another note, I really think Tiger is making a big mistake. He is no longer in control of the story, so he should really just come out and tell everyone what happened. Sorta rip the band-aid off if you will. Get it over with and move on next season when things have had a month or two to settle down and go away. At this point he is putting off the inevitable, the press getting the story from someone else (ie: neighbor, friend, mistress, etc.). Then the damage control will be much more severe. If he says yeah a when I wore my first dressed her, I shouldn't have, I am sorry, I love my wife. Everyone will be like wow, what an honest guy, he deserves another chance.

Heard today she hired a very good lawyer that isn't usually the kind of lawyer that likes to keep things low key either. We should know more soon.

On another note, I really think Tiger is making a big mistake. He is no longer in control of the story, so he should really just come out and tell everyone what happened. Sorta rip the band-aid off if you will. Get it over with and move on next season when things have had a month or two to settle down and go away. At this point he is putting off the inevitable, the press getting the story from someone else (ie: neighbor, friend, mistress, etc.). Then the damage control will be much more severe. If he says yeah a when I wore my first dressed her, I shouldn't have, I am sorry, I love my wife. Everyone will be like wow, what an honest guy, he deserves another chance.

Really? I'm not sure I recall a noble public figure extricating him or herself from adultery gracefully in the recent past.

If he says yeah a when I wore my first dressed her, I shouldn't have, I am sorry, I love my wife.
That doesn't even make any sense.

Everyone will be like wow, what an honest guy, he deserves another chance.

Neither does that, but for a diff reason.

However it wouldn't surprise me in the least. Being a sport superstar typically means never having to say you're sorry.

Edited by BeeR

Or maybe we as a culture should stop being so concerned with the private lives of famous people. I don't care who he bangs, I just enjoy rooting for Phil, Tom, Angel, Henrik, Ian or whoever to kick his ass on Sundays.

Really? I'm not sure I recall a noble public figure extricating him or herself from adultery gracefully in the recent past.

Kobe comes to mind. Sat in front of a mic, admitted to banging someone else, bought his wife a $4 million diamond, and he's back to selling spamshirts by the truckload and it's rarely mentioned any more.

Just read that the police believe that there may be surveillance video of the incident, those ritzy gated communities and all.

EDIT: Apparently the survellance system is Woods' private system.

Edited by Furd

Or maybe we as a culture should stop being so concerned with the private lives of famous people. I don't care who he bangs, I just enjoy rooting for Phil, Tom, Angel, Henrik, Ian or whoever to kick his ass on Sundays.

Don't make sensible posts, you'll piss people off.

Matt nailed it here. Tiger's yacht is named "Privacy". I hope he's finally the one celebrity that comes out and says "None of yer bizness people and get a life, America" and waits out the media frenzy. These celebrity witch hunts are getting ridiculous.

Never liked Woods, thought/think he's an arrogant pr1ckjob. :wacko:

+1. Glaring at anyone with the sniffles in the gallery, cursing to himself every time a ball lands two feet away from where he was aiming, and not that it's his fault, but the networks cover whatever he's doing on the course even if he's 10 strokes back. Give me the Tom Watson story at this year's British Open any day over Tiger going for his 80th major. Elin should have finished the job if you ask me.