[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tiger Woods in bad car accident

i_am_the_swammi

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heck yeah! Hopefully Ito will be on the bench. That guy was good televisoin.

And the state will bring surprise skank witnesses who will testify they blew Tiger while he drove, proving he has a pattern of reckless driving. I love golf.

Or maybe we as a culture should stop being so concerned with the private lives of famous people. I don't care who he bangs, I just enjoy rooting for Phil, Tom, Angel, Henrik, Ian or whoever to kick his ass on Sundays.

Matt nailed it here. Tiger's yacht is named "Privacy". I hope he's finally the one celebrity that comes out and says "None of yer bizness people and get a life, America" and waits out the media frenzy. These celebrity witch hunts are getting ridiculous.

this thread is now up to six pages. you see it as "celebrity witch hunt," news producers see it as "giving people what they want." i couldn't care less who tiger bangs. but every time there's been a new update to this thread, i've clicked on it. go figure.

They are coming out of the woodwork now. He may go down when all is said and done as the best golfer of all time but this situation is going to be extremely ugly for him. Now that the floodgates are open you may see an endless stream of woman some legit and others looking to get their faces on TV. While his wife leads a life of luxury that doesnt take away from the embarrasment and pain that this brings on her. Its a bad situation for everybody.

If you cheat on your wife (especially if you have children), you deserve everything evil that falls on you. There is no lower pond scum in humanity than a cheater. Your testicles should dry up and fall off if you ever break your vows. You are the most disgusting filthy creature that has ever existed.

But, yeah, I love how he says, "hi, it's tiger" :wacko:. It sounds so stupid to call yourself by your own nickname. I need a nickname...maybe I'll start answering the phone "Maverick". :D

I don't know if this was posted yet, but check out how wanda sykes basically nails the whole scenario way before most of the facts came to light. she generally just annoys me, but that was pretty good.

oh and the line, "the black in him bought the cadillac and the asian in him crashed it" :wacko:

Fortunately that's not racist since she's black.

However listening to her voice is like having a fly buzz around your face (with your arms tied)

Or reading a post from a liberal :D

I don't know if this was posted yet, but check out how wanda sykes basically nails the whole scenario way before most of the facts came to light. she generally just annoys me, but that was pretty good.

oh and the line, "the black in him bought the cadillac and the asian in him crashed it" :wacko:

Big Viking biatch. :lmao: