[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who got the best Black Friday deal?

fingfootball

I work at Lowe's and had to be at work at 6am. Went to work and picked up a 100 pc DeWalt bit set for 18 bucks. Not to exciting but I didnt stay up all night either.

Who got the best deal?

Is that deal still available @ Lowe's? If so, for how long?

I scored with two zhu zhu pets! ! They were only handing out 150 tickets at the Toys R Us and I was able to snag two!

:wacko:

ETA: I didn't have to stand in line or do the midnight line thing... and the whole trip to and from the store included only took 1 hour, so it's not that bad.

I scored with two zhu zhu pets! ! They were only handing out 150 tickets at the Toys R Us and I was able to snag two!

ETA: I didn't have to stand in line or do the midnight line thing... and the whole trip to and from the store included only took 1 hour, so it's not that bad.

You go girl!!!

You go girl!!!

:D

Ah yes, this years furbies. Prior to this morning, I had never even heard of Zhu Zhu pets.

ya...furbies, tickle me elmo, cabbage patch kids, etc.. that what these are this year.

This thing is 8-10 dollars in store and are being sold for 60+ dollars on amazon right now. Crazy f'ers!

No BS...when my wife and I drove past the Best Buy at Maplewood Mall about 10am on our way down to her folks's place for Thanksgiving, there were already tents set up out front. 10am on Thanksgiving morning and more than a few people obviously didnt have anything better to do than get a spot in line at Best Buy :wacko:

I like my electronics and all. but the day I spend a holiday and/or sleep outside a store on the concrete to save some money is the day I hope one of my friends here at the Huddle beats me to death for being an idiot :D

Honestly, at what point is your time and sanity worth less than a few $? :D

Is that deal still available @ Lowe's? If so, for how long?

I think the sale prices last for a few days. But it will be a deal that once the inventory is gone they wont reorder until the sale is over. I live in a pretty small town and we didnt get to badly over run, but when I left work today there were lots left on the shelf. Call your local store and ask if they have any, save yourself a trip down.

No BS...when my wife and I drove past the Best Buy at Maplewood Mall about 10am on our way down to her folks's place for Thanksgiving, there were already tents set up out front. 10am on Thanksgiving morning and more than a few people obviously didnt have anything better to do than get a spot in line at Best Buy :wacko:

I like my electronics and all. but the day I spend a holiday and/or sleep outside a store on the concrete to save some money is the day I hope one of my friends here at the Huddle beats me to death for being an idiot :D

Honestly, at what point is your time and sanity worth less than a few $? :D

...so I went at 6:20 am instead, after the campers were done and got in and out in 20 minutes with a 32" Sony Bravia for $377. Unfortunatley, my sleep habbits are out of whack now.

I work at Lowe's and had to be at work at 6am. Went to work and picked up a 100 pc DeWalt bit set for 18 bucks. Not to exciting but I didnt stay up all night either.

Who got the best deal?

Are you the guy that "nets" all the real trees and works the chainsaw? That guy takes his gloves off and on more than anyone I know