[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Warner

Double D

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From all I've read, Warner's a go. Play him.

11/29/2009 09:23 AM

THE NEWS

Kurt Warner (head) is expected to play in Week 12 at Tennessee, according to Jason La Canfora of the NFL Network.

Certainly not the final decision but Warner did practice in full Wed-Fri. so he should be a definite go today.

Well, I would think that because he was able to practice in full every day this week that he was feeling pretty OK. Why would a team have an older guy practice more than he had too (every day) if he wasn't OK?

I hear you and completely understand especially when it comes to concussions. However, why would they have Warner practicing in full every day when he doesn't have too and instead have Leinart take the extra snaps in practice knowing how bad he's been. Just doesn't make sense.

brilliant!

i had him benched... was waiting for something more concrete than irish's speculation............ thank goodness.

Would love to trust Leinart now that Warner won't be starting for me... Gonna play it safe and go Rivers though.

yep no brainer there in fact I would have gone Rivers over Warner anyway this week I think Philip Blows up this week.

Me on the other hand I thought he was playing for sure so my only back ups are Leinart and Flacco (with Alex Smith in my thoughts last night still sitting on the waiver wire)

I would have gone Smith but now I kinda got to go Leinart...not liking Flacco vs Pitt in what might be a 2-0 game

Yep. I knew this was going to happen. Every time I go away for Thanksgiving something happens to screw me. Today it was Warner. I have him in 3 leagues. I was able to change him out in one right before the kickoff, but tried to pick up Leinert before in the other two but waivers are shut down. I just walked in to my house from my flight at 3:45PM. Already clinched a playoff spot in the one league, but the other I'm sitting at #4 right now and with no QB I'm f'ked.

This is what's going to make me finally break down and buy a laptop. :wacko:

Cardinals | Warner expected to miss Week 12 (KFFL)

Adam Schefter, of ESPN, reports Arizona Cardinals QB Kurt Warner (concussion) is not expected to play Week 12.

I just saw that on KFFL as well, nice that ARZ waited until ~5 minutes before kickoff of the early games to announce that.

Great - I waited until about 15 mins. before game time and had Palmer sitting on the bench; thanks for giving a big heads up Ariz. :wacko:

Now down 12 points and have Carney going tonight. would have been down only 1.5 pts. if I would have put Palmer in. :D

Great - I waited until about 15 mins. before game time and had Palmer sitting on the bench; thanks for giving a big heads up Ariz. :D

Now down 12 points and have Carney going tonight. would have been down only 1.5 pts. if I would have put Palmer in. :D

I waited until the very last minute, saw the late report, and then inserted Matty Ryan for Warner..:wacko:

man he killed me. plugged him into 2 leagues before heading to the bengals game given all reports were that he was a go. got into the game with my son and didn't think to even re-check it before the afternoon games (plus mobile reception at the stadium sucks). might cost me a playoff spot in both of those leagues ...

:wacko: