[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Slaton dilemma

mroban

if i had maroney i would definitely start maroney over Slaton... i have Slaton and im not sure whether to use him or Maclin at flex... do you know if slaton is getting the start ??

I dont think any of us know what Kubiak aka Shanny in Disguise is going to do. But then again, we could say the same with Belichick aka the king of all fantasy destroyers. :wacko:

I'd go Maroney

Okay thats 2 for Maroney and I had Maroney penciled. In. Lets hope Belichick doesnt throw a wrench into the works. Hopefully I dont need any points on MNF for the win.

I am hoping that Slaton comes back to no-brainer status though going forward and will still be happy if he has a huge game.

Slaton is starting and I'm playing him over Maroney. Good luck to you.

I am in a PPR league though and Maroney doesn't get many receptions.

I went with Maroney and it worked out. My league is a 1/2 PPR league so Slaton isnt quite worth as much as in full PPR. But Slaton would have gotten me 14 points this week. Maroney got 23. Maroney got 2 TDs and Slaton none. So...if Maroney had only gotten 1 TD, he and Slaton were worth about the same.

Watching the game last night, it doesnt seem like Maroney is going to lose his job as goaline back and still should get his 15 carries a game. If his role truly is "defined" in such a way, he becomes a very valuable RB2. My biggest problem with Slaton is that we really have no idea what his role is from week to week right now.

If things stay "as is", then Maroney probably has a bit more value but Slaton probably has more upside (if that makes sense).