[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Weekly "Milk Carton" Thread

ts

May as well get things started early this week, since a lot of the games today will have FF playoff "make or break" implications.

- B. Scott (LJ looking too good so far for my liking)

- All Colts (although Wayne / Peyton are the ones I care about)

- All Colts (although Wayne / Peyton are the ones I care about)
I think the Colts were just late getting to the stadium. Both sides of the ball have shown up in the 2nd half. I think you can replace their photo on the milk carton with the Texans photo.

Huh? MIN has the ball 1st down at the CHI 1/2 yard line and try a rollout pass play resulting in a ~13 yard sack? Did A. Peterson and/or C. Taylor both fall off the face of the planet or something?
The play before that Peterson had it at the 1 yard line and went no where, or maybe even lost some. Favre just dropped back, hung on to it too long, then started running to the sideline backwards and continued holding on to it way too long.