[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Watching a game on FOX sucks.

Chief Dick

Stuck watching the Skins-Eagles. Does FOX not realize people play FF?

No ticker like CBS. This has been a pet peeve of mine with them this year. Stupid.

This year, last year, the year before that. Do they not have any sort of focus groups or anything where people can give them advice as to what they like and don't like? No ticker and year after year they have these robots doing crap on the screen? Time to update your marketing Fox.

My mother is in town and I have The Incredible Mr Limpet on my 64" DLP.

Moral - shut up, it could be worse.

My mother is in town and she is out raking and bagging leaves

j/k

What a great movie! Count yourself lucky. :wacko:

I did get to switch to Chi/Min. Depending on how the Bears look I may soon be trying to find That Darn Cat! on some obscure movie channel.

My mother is in town and I have The Incredible Mr Limpet on my 64" DLP.

Moral - shut up, it could be worse.

Chavez, I highly recommend a slingbox. If you do that, the kids or your mom can watch whatever they want on the big screen and you can sit there and watch all the football you want on your computer. sure its on a smaller screen with a worse picture, but its better than nothing. My kids can stand about 10 minutes of football before something else goes on the big screen.

I hate that all of the local Vikings games are FOX games. I watch them of course, but every break in the action I switch to CBS, and then for the double-headers not involving the Vikes, regardless of which other teams are playing I will watch the CBS broadcast vs. FOX every time.

Stuck watching the Skins-Eagles. Does FOX not realize people play FF?

No ticker like CBS. This has been a pet peeve of mine with them this year. Stupid.

You should be happy. Where I'm at, CBS always carries the damn Chiefs game. :wacko: So the only way I get my FF updates scrolled is on the lesser of two game options.