[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Texans

Jackass

The Texans were stomping the Colts in the first half. In the second half, they seemed to let up and run a conservative offense. The Texans should have kept the pedal to the floor on offense.

At least Schaub has throw more. :wacko:

The Texans were stomping the Colts in the first half. In the second half, they seemed to let up and run a conservative offense. The Texans should have kept the pedal to the floor on offense.

At least Schaub has throw more. :wacko:

why do teams do that. playing not to lose, instead of playing to win.

Got to wonder how many chances Kubiak will get down there. That team has a lot of talent.

Texans homers, is Kubiak on the hot seat or what?

Edit: Touchdown run, Chad Simpson. Game, set and match to the Colts.

Edited by Wolverines Fan

I have always been in Joe Montanas camp as the best QB ever as much as it pains me but I have to say when all is said and done Manning could go down as the best of all time. You are just never out of the game with him as your qb.

Basically they loose because of 2, thats right, 2 pass interf. calls on Robinson.

That's wrong, the (questionable) long PI was on Reeves. But still thats not why they lose. They lose because the Colts are a better team.

That's wrong, the (questionable) long PI was on Reeves. But still thats not why they lose. They lose because the Colts are a better team.

I disagree. The Texans lost the game. Houston had all the makings today to beat the Colts.