[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I hate Minnesota coaching staff

Henry Muto

I have Peterson opp had Chester Taylor...what a joke that he is winning that battle.

1st and goal at the 1/2 and you play action pass

then later Taylor fn scores...what a joke

I agree

Peterson can't pass block and pick up blitzes. Therefore Farve has more options with Taylor in there and he gets more yards per carry and more swing outs. Peterson is the power runner that everyone stacks the box for.

Maybe the coaches had Taylor on their team? One of the keys to this offense is it's unpredictability, and I would agree that teams are still stacking the box to stop Peterson. Especially at the half yard line. Favre is in the zone right now, and making the right decisions. Most of the plays he's making are easy, and every offensive player out there is an option on every play - much different than before.

And yes, AP was sick late in the week, and he still does look hurt to me. So, maybe it makes some sense.

Did you love the coaches when they kept him in later in the game to get you points, and get you that last touchdown?

I have Peterson opp had Chester Taylor...what a joke that he is winning that battle.

1st and goal at the 1/2 and you play action pass

then later Taylor fn scores...what a joke

Rumor has it in your league #208,576,103 and #1,076 you an your opponent have the same exact team.