[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Colts vs Titans next week.

masterwing

The Titans are the best story of the year...Indy is living on a thin line right now.

It's a miracle they are 11-0 considering they've lost a starting cornerback, a linebacker, and an All Pro safety to season ending injuries. Their other cornerback is out with a knee injury. They cut their starting DT in Week 4. And their Pro Bowl defensive end is nicked up and had to miss the game today. Oh yeah, their #2 WR went down in Week 1 with a knee injury, and their kicker had surgery too.

No matter. They went through the toughest part of their schedule (vs. Texans, vs. Pats, @ Ravens, @ Texans) with a 4-0 record.

It's a miracle they are 11-0 considering they've lost a starting cornerback, a linebacker, and an All Pro safety to season ending injuries. Their other cornerback is out with a knee injury. They cut their starting DT in Week 4. And their Pro Bowl defensive end is nicked up and had to miss the game today. Oh yeah, their #2 WR went down in Week 1 with a knee injury, and their kicker had surgery too.

No matter. They went through the toughest part of their schedule (vs. Texans, vs. Pats, @ Ravens, @ Texans) with a 4-0 record.

At some point, they're going to need to take a collective breath. Maybe that's what the 1st quarter was today.

It just seems that Manning has studied everything, and is 2 steps ahead of everyone else....then the D is stingy.

They really played poorly against play-action in the first quarter. Once they made the switch and put Mathis at LE to fill in for Freeney, instead of leaving him at RE, they were better. They started the game with Josh Thomas in Freeney's spot, and they just signed him this week, due to the fact Freeney's back-up Keyunta Dawson was hurt too.

I really thought the Colts might lose this game. The Texans needed it bad, and I figured all these injuries have to catch up with the Colts eventually. I cannot believe going into this week they were the #1 defense in points allowed. Now with the division locked up, they can get some guys healthy. Getting Kelvin Hayden back at CB will be huge. And a healthy Freeney is a good thing too. Hopefully Gonzo will provide some depth at WR.

But in my heart of hearts, I am expecting another flame-out in the play-offs. :wacko:

Edited by CaptainHook