[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Justin Forsett

bushwacked

I was going to bench him if JJ was going to start. I'm glad I heard JJ was out and I plugged him in instead of Beanie Wells (who didn't do much). This guy saved my bacon this week so I'm a big Forsett fan currently. Anybody think they'll keep him as the starter and use JJ to spell him when he comes back healthy? I mean, I don't really ever remember someone being excited about a Julius Jones run. Why not keep the good thing going?

I was going to bench him if JJ was going to start. I'm glad I heard JJ was out and I plugged him in instead of Beanie Wells (who didn't do much). This guy saved my bacon this week so I'm a big Forsett fan currently. Anybody think they'll keep him as the starter and use JJ to spell him when he comes back healthy? I mean, I don't really ever remember someone being excited about a Julius Jones run. Why not keep the good thing going?

because that would make too much sense. coaches don't like to do that. you start the guy who makes the most money. :wacko:

From Yahoo article:

There's simply no way the Seahawks can ever go back to playing Julius Jones(notes) ahead of Justin Forsett(notes), right? Jones averages 3.7 yards per carry; Forsett averages 5.7.

You never know in the NFL, but at this point it's tough to make a case for Jones. Forsett rushed for 130 yards and two TDs on 22 carries against the Rams in Week 12. Jones hasn't scored twice in an NFL game since 2005.

Check the praise for Forsett from his O-line:

"He’s so quick," said tackle Sean Locklear(notes). "His stop and go is probably one of the best in the league. He’ll get in the hole, stop and freeze you, and then he’ll be back up to speed in two or three steps. A lot of the time, everything can be blocked right, but there’s still somebody unblocked. He can make that guy miss; he sometimes makes two or three of them miss."

Forsett has 40 fewer carries than Julius, but he trails him by only seven rushing yards. Seattle faces a pair of user-friendly run defenses in Weeks 14 and 15 (HOU, TB), yet Forsett is only 55 percent-owned. [Tacoma News Tribune]

FORSETT FAN 4 LIFE :wacko:

I wouldn't be surprised if Julius Jones' injury keeps him out a while longer. All of that talk that he might play was a complete smokescreen. But once Julius Jones truly is healthy, I wouldn't be surprised if they had a near even split of carries. Hopefully that isn't for a few more weeks at least...

I benched Rice for him and glad I did! I also benched McNabb and played A. Smith instead. As it turned out I needed all the points I got to win. It's all about the match ups! 10-2!

Edited by Scorcher