[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Climategate

Lady.hawke

Hmmm?

1. I detailed a legitimate Constitutional question as to the meaning of "natural born citizen." That is hardly a conspiracy. That's something the Supreme Court needs to clarify. And, it's not going away. If the press was doing its job, you would know that there are many bills in state legislatures requiring the various Secretaries of State to demand proof of eligibility for office in order to be on the ballot.

2. Wrong again. I merely reported that it was being discussed. The fact that it is being discussed should be of concern - apparently not you. You would rather attack me.

3. You act as if I coined the term, "Climategate," Virtually unreported by the American press, thousands of emails were hacked from the East Anglia Climatic Research Unit, talking about suppression of data, prevention of opposite views being published, etc. You can Google it. Seriously.

Do you ever read any of the posts opposing you? The answer is surely No because pretty much everything you've said has been rebutted c/w references and reasoned argument.

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there is pretty decisive proof there were year-round settlements with livestock, agriculture, etc. during the medieval period, that then died out as temperatures cooled significantly leading into the "little ice age". for that to be possible, it had to be warmer there than it is now. this is established in historical and archaelogical records, as well as the temperature records.

I'm not disagreeing with that, for the most part. Can you tell me what percentage of the island was this lush farmland then? And how that percentage relates to the current state of the island? Awaiting your answer.

Do you ever read any of the posts opposing you? The answer is surely No because pretty much everything you've said has been rebutted c/w references and reasoned argument.

You consider that a legitimate answer? Nothing I have said has been factually rebutted. I have read every post.

How about you state a fact and not just pretend that they exist? Just because you are popular here does not make everything you say true.

Edited by Lady.hawke

You consider that a legitimate answer? Nothing I have said has been factually rebutted. I have read every post.

How about you state a fact and not just pretend that they exist? Just because you are popular here does not make everything you say true.

I would hardly count myself as popular but I'm also not going top laboriously re-type out all the posts wiegie, BW, me and others have set forth again. Frankly, there seems little point.

I would hardly count myself as popular but I'm also not going top laboriously re-type out all the posts wiegie, BW, me and others have set forth again. Frankly, there seems little point.

Another non-answer to a direct challenge. I am pretty sure I won the debate with wiegie. Read the transcript. If you are going to accuse me directly of something, please do so. If not, please stop with that nonsensical innuendo.

the real question is can we wait to find out those questions you are asking. Will waiting be a good thingy or a bad thingy. do you really think our way of life, economy and cultural heritage will be destroyed if we try to not pollute so much? that is like saying obama will take all the guns when he is elected.

Holy crap! He spelled every word correctly!

There are actually more trees today than there was 100 years ago. The logging industry plants 3 for every one they cut down. Also younger growing trees scrub more CO2 than older ones. You might also look at the BBC report that stated the warmer temperatures are allowing forest expand in regions that haven't seen trees since the last interglacial period.

there are more trees here in the U.S. but not elsewhere. but who gives a shat about elsewhere.

It's not what has happened in the last 5 years relative to the past 15-20 years. It's what has happened in the past 100 years relative to the past 400K:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/comm...xide_400kyr.png

Everyone knows the answers to these largely irrelevant questions.

Thanks as this was the info i was looking for and getting to

We should tackle this like the moon project. The better by-product than saving the environment for the hippies is getting us completely off oil and drying up the source of income for those Middle Eastern terrorist religious fanatics and not depending on foreign countries that want to kill us for our energy needs. This should be the angle the hippies should be using instead of some Arctic ice sheet BS, if they want to get the average middle American on their side.

:wacko: also, if you are interested in the facts behind the rod blagojevich scandal, I suggest you listen to
objective assessment.

Your representation of the program is far more disingenuous than mine.