[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bad Advice

Patatohead

Go to ESPN Fantasy around noon...they have a very nice show.....all info up until gametime

If you took the time to read the thread of comments before you slammed me, you'd see that indeed I did check one hour before the game. Further, I checked the injury report and it confirmed the bad advice.

I've paid for this silly ass website now for 7 years, but this is the first season I've ever had this kind of trash provided. Sure, I don't expect the gurus to get the scores or player performance right; they're called 'predictions'. I do however, expect them to be able to determine whether a player is injured to the point of not playing.

Since you dopey morons argue on behalf of a web site that provides sketchy and erroneous information, who is really the potatoheads?

:wacko:

You have been playing F/F for 7 years and you use this website as your only source of information? I was watching ESPN 1 1/2 hour before game time sunday and all they talked about was Kurt Warner was Unlikely to Play. I pay for this website to give me more insight on players and matchups and who to start and sit. Not to let me know who is going to play and who isn't. Any "Moron" can figure that out. I can't believe you are still in first place in your league.