[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fantasy League Starting Line Up Deadline ....

COP31

I play in three leagues ,,, ONE league has deadline of ALL ROSTERS set by the Early Game KickOffs ,,, the other two leagues has a deadline of Player must be set by the start of THIER game ,,,, ie Cardinals play at 1PM all Cardinal must be in Line Up ,,,, Steelers play at 8:30PM Sunday and Bengals Monday night you can wait to play Benson or Scott by Kickoff Monday night ,,,, Big Ben has to be in your line up by 8:30!

I prefer that as long as your player is in the line up before their kickoff ,,,,,

What say you?

I prefer gametime, which is really a fairly recent phenomenon with the start of the online management tools.

In my first league back in 1995, done by hand with the good ole USA Today, lineup were due by 9pm on Friday, and due on Wednesday when there were Thursday games (much less frequent back then).

Kurt Warner cost me a game this week ,,, I was waiting to hear about him playin ,,, and I went in at 1 min to kickoff of the 1 oclock games and I frickin didnt make it ,,, so I played without a QB ,,, and loss by 9 points ,,,, I was tied for first ,,, now I'm tied for second ,,, Hey Sailor! New in town???!!! Gotta get these rules changed for next year ,,,,

We are using AllStarStats as our site ,,,, it's okay ,,, but the league has used them for 15 years and we are grandfathered in at $99 dollars ..... hope they have the capability to accommodate ,,,, the POT IS TOO BIG to have this happen ,,,, we are talking about ,,, AT LEAST $5 Gs!