[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Getting ready for the playoffs...

Team in signature.

Is kicker insurance worth dropping the PHI D?

I've been carrying two defenses all year, mainly because I lucked into two good ones. Recently though, the PHI defense has stunk, averaging just under 4 pts the last 5 weeks. I'd like to let them go, since I will never play them over NOS, but the Huddle still ranks them at #5 and I don't want to help a competitor. PHI D doesn't have any great matchups the rest of the way.

There isn't much available on the waiver wire, but I am considering adding Shayne Graham or Jeff Reed as insurance since Carney has been a little shaky of late, and they have been solid.

Also, should I pickup DBrown as an Addai owner

I am also considering dropping Cadillac for DBrown. Not sure I will start Caddy at any point over my other options and Brown gives me Addai insurance in case he is injured or gets less work as the playoffs approach. Again, there is some concern that I could help a competitor by dropping Caddy. TB doesn't have any great matchups (but no bad ones either) the rest of the way.

Thanks in advance.

-Heroes

PHI D doesn't have any great matchups the rest of the way.

:D

They get the increasingly inept Giants in Week 14, the marginal 49ers offense coming accross country in Week 15 at home, and the Broncos at home in Week 16 in what could be a typcially cold/windy Philly day in December.

If you drop them, someone will pounce for sure....certainly looks like a tasty schedule to me :wacko: