[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

tough choices this week

radfred

Kind of said it all in my Description but to let you know what I'm thinking.

I have to start 2 RBs. AP is a lock but I don't know weather to start Addai, Maroney or Forsett. Addai vs Ten. D, which has been tough vs # 7 run D. Maroney had a better matchup vs Mia ranked # 12 vs run but it looks like Morris is back and Belichick has never been shy about yanking Maroney. Plus Maroney fumbled one last week. Forsett is against tough SF run D ranked #5. He's been on fire but that was against soft run Ds like STL and ARI. He only put up ok # vs Min D because he got a short td but 8 carries for 9 yards isn't great.

Have to start 3 Recievers. Randy Moss and Sidney Rice are locked in my lineup but I have Clark, great matchup vs #31 ranked Ten D. Although they've played well recently. Mason has been good recently TD and 7 catches for 62 yards vs Pit and 142 yards on 9 catches vs Indy. Shiancoe has been Brett's favourite redzone guy with Tds vs Chi and Sea in the last 2 weeks and a good matchup vs # 29 ranked Ari D. Lastly there's Crabtree who is looking good with 4 catches in his last 3 games and good matchup vs #25 Sea pass D.

I've done the research but can't pull the trigger without some input. Thanks folks.

Edited by radfred

Kind of said it all in my Description but to let you know what I'm thinking.

I have to start 2 RBs. AP is a lock but I don't know weather to start Addai, Maroney or Forsett. Addai vs Ten. D, which has been tough vs # 7 run D. Maroney had a better matchup vs Mia ranked # 12 vs run but it looks like Morris is back and Belichick has never been shy about yanking Maroney. Plus Maroney fumbled one last week. Forsett is against tough SF run D ranked #5. He's been on fire but that was against soft run Ds like STL and ARI. He only put up ok # vs Min D because he got a short td but 8 carries for 9 yards isn't great.

Have to start 3 Recievers. Randy Moss and Sidney Rice are locked in my lineup but I have Clark, great matchup vs #31 ranked Ten D, but they shut down NE on Monday. Mason has been good recently TD and 7 catches for 62 yards vs Pit and 142 yards on 9 catches vs Indy. Shiancoe has been Brett's favourite redzone guy with Tds vs Chi and Sea in the last 2 weeks and a good matchup vs # 29 ranked Ari D. Lastly there's Crabtree who is looking good with 4 catches in his last 3 games and good matchup vs #25 Sea pass D.

I've done the research but can't pull the trigger without some input. Thanks folks.

I like Forsett and Clark, however, I feel ,like this is Crabtree's breakout game. I'd be comfortable with any Clark, Mason or Crabtree truth be told...