[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

R. White or Jennings?

Well, it's been a good while since I've needed WDIS advice, but I'm actually pretty torn here. I finally have the luxury of sitting Jennings for Maclin, but now the experts have Jennings ranked higher than White, for the obvious reason that Redman sucks, and despite pulling out the win last week, he needed 7 downs and a penalty near the goal-line to pull it off over a mediocre Buc team. Had it not been for the final play TD to White, then the wideout would have put up horrible fantasy numbers.

With that said, the Falcons should have to throw this week vs Philly to keep up, and White is still #1 here, whereas Jennings is looking like a #2 in an offense that's been spreading it around a ton. Jennings does play against a baltimore secondary hasn't really been stellar this year either, but can I really trust Jennings at this point?

Well, it's been a good while since I've needed WDIS advice, but I'm actually pretty torn here. I finally have the luxury of sitting Jennings for Maclin, but now the experts have Jennings ranked higher than White, for the obvious reason that Redman sucks, and despite pulling out the win last week, he needed 7 downs and a penalty near the goal-line to pull it off over a mediocre Buc team. Had it not been for the final play TD to White, then the wideout would have put up horrible fantasy numbers.

With that said, the Falcons should have to throw this week vs Philly to keep up, and White is still #1 here, whereas Jennings is looking like a #2 in an offense that's been spreading it around a ton. Jennings does play against a baltimore secondary hasn't really been stellar this year either, but can I really trust Jennings at this point?

Ive never been a big fan of White in the first place he's not a very consistent WR. I would go with Jennings seeing as how white is without a QB this week and are running the ball more without Ryan, and BALs run DEF could hold Grant and make GB throw alot more.

Good point about them potentially shutting down Grant...Anybody got an opinion about Jennings vs. the Baltimore pass D, or any D for that matter. I just don't know which Jennings I'm getting. At least Roddy White has been decently consistent.

And it is PPR if that makes any difference.

Edited by delusions of granduer